Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
ultrabeat
Is this Sarah a real girl?
I don't trust Jack's judgement.
Well we've known her since... Ummm... (7yrs old) Yr3 at least.

So I'd say she's a girl, I'm quite sure she is a girl, but we'll leave the definites upto Jack.

[EDIT]
Jack
They're not, at least not on here anyway.

MSN'ers can see her anytime.
Suppose it keeps the newb comments away.

ExigeExcel
Well we've known her since... Ummm... (7yrs old) Yr3 at least.

So I'd say she's a girl, I'm quite sure she is a girl, but we'll leave the definites upto Jack.

It's actually weirder than that. I've known her for about 13 years...:lol:

Although to be fair, you don't talk much when you're 3.

ummm... I don't think that at age 3 you think of a mate as a girl or a boy... just someone you can exchange boogers with.

If it's someone you've known for so long, wouldn't it be like kissing a sister... incest!

Diego440
ummm... I don't think that at age 3 you think of a mate as a girl or a boy... just someone you can exchange boogers with.

If it's someone you've known for so long, wouldn't it be like kissing a sister... incest!
He's known her for 13yrs. Not been best mates with her for 13 years.

Diego440

More like kissing a cousin. Anything wrong with that? :embarrassed:

If you would like to see what I look like check out the homepage link at the bottom of my posts.

This is my wife to be. She's beautiful and we're having a kid together. I can't wait for the day to arrive when I see my first child. I'm almost 19 and a father. Great feeling!

These pics are off of our school website. It was picture day for Senior Superlatives.

unsanctified
If you would like to see what I look like check out the homepage link at the bottom of my posts.

This is my wife to be. She's beautiful and we're having a kid together. I can't wait for the day to arrive when I see my first child. I'm almost 19 and a father. Great feeling!

These pics are off of our school website. It was picture day for Senior Superlatives.

POST A PIC OF YOUR KID when he will be in this world!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's funny that someone posts pictures of their wife on the internet. Did she consent?

Omnis
I think it's funny that someone posts pictures of their wife on the internet. Did she consent?

Omnis, why do you find it funny? I'm interested to know.

Yes, I had her consent. She was actually standing over my shoulder whenever I made the post. I was browsing the thread and she walked in the room. I saw that other users had posted pictures of their significant others and she was actually the one who was interested in me posting her up. Why do you think I sounded so nice in that post?

unsanctified

Yes, I had her consent. She was actually standing over my shoulder whenever I made the post. I was browsing the thread and she walked in the room. I saw that other users had posted pictures of their significant others and she was actually the one who was interested in me posting her up. Why do you think I sounded so nice in that post?

When I saw her pic I'm more like... :eek:

If you said something like..

"I posted her pic in secret, what do you think?"

Mr Deap post: Way to go man 👍

:lol:

unsanctified

Dunno.

Might have something to do with strangers and fapping, though. :ill:

unsanctified
You confuse me dude.

I mean I agree with you

unsanctified

unsanctified
What the hell is fapping? Strangers are not just on the internet. We seem them everywhere we go. It's frickin crazy.

Thank you Mr Deap, from both of us.

Fapping = playing with your old boy. Omnis thinks the GTP community is lame enough to have a bit of fun-for-one to pictures of your wife.

While she is very pretty (well done ;)) I don't think you need to worry about that happening.

I don't think Omnis was making fun of you, unsanctified... that's just the way he is; funny, but at the same time not taking anything too serious, which is actually a good thing 👍

As for myself, I'd recommend you take these months prior to having your kid as the 'beginning of the end' so to speak... sleep late, act lazy and all you can, because once you have your kid, it's no more of that. On a side note, isn't 19 a bit early to enter fatherhood?

Diego440
I don't think Omnis was making fun of you, unsanctified... that's just the way he is; funny, but at the same time not taking anything too serious, which is actually a good thing 👍

As for myself, I'd recommend you take these months prior to having your kid as the 'beginning of the end' so to speak... sleep late, act lazy and all you can, because once you have your kid, it's no more of that. On a side note, isn't 19 a bit early to enter fatherhood?

Pako told me the same thing. Act lazy and sleep as much a I can. ;)

Yeah, I'm a young father. I'm 18 right now and will be 19 in March. We didn't plan on having a kid but it happened. We're happy about it. We're in a good situation and couldn't ask for anything better. :)

unsanctified
Pako told me the same thing. Act lazy and sleep as much a I can. ;)

Yeah, I'm a young father. I'm 18 right now and will be 19 in March. We didn't plan on having a kid but it happened. We're happy about it. We're in a good situation and couldn't ask for anything better. :)

I'm almost a year older then you and couldn't imagine having a child now. It's great that you are very upbeat about it. 👍

Back