Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
=
j_cj.jpg

That's so freaky...

Mclaren_Man
Hello Jacque Villenuve.....

I was thinking more Daniel Vettori (You cricket fans know who I'm talking about)

campa3ov.jpg

Left: Blaze X
Centre: Dan Vettori
Right: J.V

BlazinXtreme
Holy crap I do look like that guy.

You should try telling some people you're Sebastian Bordais, remember the accent though, who knows, you might get into some 'special areas'.

I wish I looked like someone cool....It's not fair...I hate my parents...

Casio
You should try telling some people you're Sebastian Bordais, remember the accent though, who knows, you might get into some 'special areas'.

I wish I looked like someone cool....It's not fair...I hate my parents...
:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

SRV2LOW4ME
I wish I looked like Bobby Hill (King of the hill), that guy gets all the ladies.
Woooo...... I'm not touching that one. I don't wanna get in trouble again. :D

Diego440

this is me being interviewed on TV some years ago

When Interviewing a local resident, and asked of his opinion on the whole ordeal, his exact words were " hugknts flerdina bardinlkasafr "

And there you have it folks...

:sly:

TwinTurboJay
When Interviewing a local resident, and asked of his opinion on the whole ordeal, his exact words were " hugknts flerdina bardinlkasafr "

And there you have it folks...

:sly:

Non-sense post of the day sponsored by GTP Premium

Diego440
Non-sense post of the day sponsored by GTP Premium

*walks up to podium*

I'd like to thank all the people that made this possible. My mom *waves to audience* , my dog, Gilbert Godfrey, and Diego440, I couldn't have done it without you guys ! THANK YOU !!!!

I hadn't slept... remember that whole ordeal about the kidnapping, torture and escaping? Well, they interviewed me a couple of times... that's one.

Back