Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
I drink diet soda sometimes, but what's the point of drinking light beer at a party? You're supposed to get drunk.

Pako
:lol:

What's she holding in her hand?
I didn't notice it until you mentioned it!. I thought she was just pointing at the beer. I'm not sure if I wanna know what it is.... :nervous:

Omnis
Urbandictionary?

Honestly, if you didn't have to look that up, you are the coolest 12 year old ever.

edit: you screwed up. It's red, not black.

I know it's red stupid. All the red swingline pictures i found were washed out/fwukin huge.

You're all wrong!
black-sheep-ale-label.jpg

ExigeExcel
Yeah but the bottom-of-the-can taste is the worst evah.

Anyway you only drink Cider. Wonder if I'll ever get that pic off my mobile.

You're kidding yourself. I don't ONLY drink cider at all.

Maybe you've convinced yourself of that because you know deep down that I'm a more competant drinker than you. It's understandable. :)

911_Carrera
You're kidding yourself. I don't ONLY drink cider at all.

Maybe you've convinced yourself of that because you know deep down that I'm a more competant drinker than you. It's understandable. :)
It's cool to like cider, I drink Strongbow a lot, the other main two I drink are Stella and XXXX.

Keystones anyone?

They don't even attempt to make it taste like beer, it's all piss and swamp water. But in some ways it's better than failed attempts at real beer taste. Good for poor college students too.

I think he does. The pic I wanted to use wasnt available other than thumbnail size but he looks more like a orlando bloom than a potter. We have a harry potter already anyway

Oh God we had a great night last night.

Okay so a load of us dressed up for this Youth Rock-based night-club. And we though as it's Xmas we'd go in costume so....

There's myself and another GTP member in here (You can probably guess who) but you have to work out which one's which.

Back