mptv1.gif
mptv1.gif
wallpaper_1.jpg

Left: Diego440
Right: Ryan Reynolds
mptv1.gif

Bee
The.Hair.Is.Out.Of.Control. :nervous:

Your hair is almost as long as a friend of mine who is attempting to grow dreadlocks...

Our aim? To get him drunk so he passes out and we cut it all off. Including his ****ing neanderthal unibrow! (he claims it's "poncey" to have 2 eyebrows) :lol:

FatAssBR
CKY? Bleh!

Hey, nothing wrong with the band, the movies frickin' rule though! :lol:

911_Careera
Our aim? To get him drunk so he passes out and we cut it all off. Including his ****ing neanderthal unibrow! (he claims it's "poncey" to have 2 eyebrows)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

911_Carrera
Our aim? To get him drunk so he passes out and we cut it all off. Including his ****ing neanderthal unibrow! (he claims it's "poncey" to have 2 eyebrows) :lol:

Here's an idea... shave halfhis hair... and half of his unibrow... he'll probably be more pissed at the fact that he has to cut off the rest himself.

Diego440
Here's an idea... shave halfhis hair... and half of his unibrow... he'll probably be more pissed at the fact that he has to cut off the rest himself.

Ha! I like it. Although knowing him, he will actually leave it the way it is.

911_Carrera
Your hair is almost as long as a friend of mine who is attempting to grow dreadlocks...

That was my F-ing idea!

Wonder if we'll get him paraleptic (sp?) in a pre-exam party :D

:odd:

s56.jpg

The guy in question...

His name is Danial Griffiths of something dwr-y-felin road. He lives right by junction 44 of the M4, northen side.

apparently, it's poncey to have teeth that don't look like iron topiaries as well.

ExigeExcel
There's alot of rock fans in there, quite a few are 6ft and built like brick **** houses.

Perfect description of me!

TTJ
must be his sister, no other self respecting chick would be armed by him!

:lol: Pwned!

Omnis
apparently, it's poncey to have teeth that don't look like iron topiaries as well.

:lol: Uber-Pwned!!

ExigeExcel
There are Emos. There is Emo music. It is not emo though. There's alot of rock fans in there, quite a few are 6ft and built like brick **** houses.

Are they all sugarlumptiously homosexual and/or crying?

Back