Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Cracker: Yeah I just did, boy o boy summer is coming!!! :D

TTJ: No washcloth, just need to be bothered to go have a shave once in a while.
;)

EE:Yeah that I'll agree with, probably go to bed at like half eleven or something*

*That something will become 2am.

GTRacer4: Are you my mum? She says exactley the same thing...

Bee
EE:Yeah that I'll agree with, probably go to bed at like half eleven or something*

*That something will become 2am.
That's exactly what my sis said when I told her she looked tired. But she's in uni doing history and drama so go figure.

What's this sister of yours like? :sly: Haha kidding.

Yeah i have er... Uni too... Yep that's my story and I'm sticking to it. (No I do not watch poker on challenge at 1 in the morning...)

Got it in one Marc. But atleast my hair is finally going long again which I'm happy about..

Bee
What's this sister of yours like? :sly: Haha kidding.

Yeah i have er... Uni too... Yep that's my story and I'm sticking to it. (No I do not watch poker on challenge at 1 in the morning...)
I'll say teh same thing as I say to every guy that jokes about her....

If you want to fight her 6ft, 17stone, black-belt-in-karate boyfriend for her feel free.

ExigeExcel

If you want to fight her 6ft, 17stone, black-belt-in-karate boyfriend for her feel free.

:lol: But could he survive a fleet of pelicans pecking at his head?!

(By the way I'm taller and just as heavy. ;))

Bee
:lol: But could he survive a fleet of pelicans pecking at his head?!

(By the way I'm taller and just as heavy. ;))
Yeah but you're a liberalist. And that's just one step away from being a 'conciencous objector' :sly:

Me at a party.

n184111523040775298839gf.jpg

Omnis: You know what, that was the exact look I was trying to achieve, yeah kinda gives a startling entrance but then the locks of hair woo them back down to earth. :sly:

God I suck.
:lol:

Try Miricle-Grow, worked for me. :D:tup: :shameless plug:

Seriously though its took about two and a half months to get it back to what it is now...

ExigeExcel

If he's 17 stone, he can't be very nimble.

DQuaN
If he's 17 stone, he can't be very nimble.

Well.. Muscle does weight more than fat, so it could be possible, either way, I'm not messing with him, he would probably kill me just by looking at me.. :scared:

Bee
Try Miricle-Grow, worked for me. :D:tup: :shameless plug:

Seriously though its took about two and a half months to get it back to what it is now...

Your hair looks like a 7-wombat orgy.

Back