Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments

Cheez Doodles + GTP + Headphones + Juventus jersey = a damn good time.

Also, I spilled some coke on my jersey, and I was like "NOOOO!!!", but, luckily, the huge and awesomely plasticky Tamoil logo caught the droplet and it was an easy wipe clean. :D

Omnis
Cheez Doodles + GTP + Headphones + Juventus jersey = a damn good time.

Also, I spilled some coke on my jersey, and I was like "NOOOO!!!", but, luckily, the huge and awesomely plasticky Tamoil logo caught the droplet and it was an easy wipe clean. :D
IMO it's dumb how the champions league stars are no where near the badge.

And whoever said that sponsorship was pointless for the bigger teams? :lol:

El Gigante
I've seen that facial expression somewhere before...

*thinks*

jackie_stallone_ugly1-303x399.jpg

I was down the beach the other nite cos it was reasonable weather, and one of the girls actually got an all right shot of me :lol: about 99% of photos of me are taken when I am absouletly parrowed (drunk for all you non aussies)

IM000922.jpg

Mclaren_Man

Pink is the new Orange. :crazy:

Is it just me, or are your eyes a lil red? :odd:

The last time I checked, you couldn't sun tan your eyes at the beach, so what were ya doing there to make your eyes so red? :lol:

Yeah man, gotta hit up the retro ski-hill style. I know what I look like, and I love it. I have an orange and red leg bag. A leg bag for pete's sakes. That's lamer than a fanny pack.

I get laughs and dirty looks from the fashion police cause I'm not stylin' camo '07 gear, i just flip 'em off and drop in for a front-3 Truckdriver.

Mad steez.

Here's my bro an inch away from 80s perfection. I followed but grabbed a tiny bit before shutter time. K-rad, dude!

Back