Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Bite Me
christmasheadstand2.jpg

Heh thats me!
I'll top that...

Maybe not quite as elegant. But it is one handed, which raises the difficulty factor, also I almost broke my neck and killed my dog on landing.

Here's a shot of my wife, daughter, and myself on Mother's Day up at Glacier National Park today. Started pretty early this morning. It was great day with fresh evergreen sent in the air and fresh crisp air to breath. Saw a deer (not uncommon at all) and my daughter had a friend visit her, a butterfly, that decided to ride on her foot for a good 20 minutes.

:cheers:

Attachments

• DSC07861.JPG
    DSC07861.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 104
I heard the army was trying to recruit Pako, apparently they were looking for a new tank! :lol:

I'm giving you rep just for the fact that i'm scared you'll crush me with those pythons if I don't. :scared:

Holy crap Pako!! Maybe your have the weapons of mass destruction all along... :sly:

Sounds like you had a good day though.
👍

So is your left arm the same size, or do you suffer from Lonely-night syndrome and only your right arm is big? :lol:

SRV2LOW4ME
So is your left arm the same size, or do you suffer from Lonely-night syndrome and only your right arm is big? :lol:

Yeah, they're pretty uniform. Gotta switch it up you know! 👍

911_Carrera
...and my friends think I've gone soft since I got a girlfriend! :dopey:
No, you've just gone softer.

The contrast is amazing. One pic is Pako with an arm circumference rivalling my head and the next is Felipe in a face mask :lol: Brilliant.

Pako
Saw a deer (not uncommon at all) and my daughter had a friend visit her, a butterfly, that decided to ride on her foot for a good 20 minutes.

:cheers:

They always decide to get a ride under my foot, apparently they're very "attached" to my foot:confused:

Niels
They always decide to get a ride under my foot, apparently they're very "attached" to my foot:confused:

Same problem here, except it's with all kinds of insects.

[EDIT] Was going to post a picture of myself, but I don't think anyone is interested in seeing a computer. :confused: What??

Back