Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
i wish i had a picture of the parking lot where that skyline waas....plus its in the US, so that is a rare find. But there was a RHD failady Z Burgundy Red, a 350Z race car, a 180sx (converted 240) and about 17 other datsuns including a RB25 240Z, and a Sr20 turbo Datsun 510

socomplayer2, is that a big gun in your hands, or are you just happy to see me? :lol:

I still say Pako has a bigger set of "guns". Somebody better call a plumber, because his pipes are about to burst. :lol:

PROM0561.jpg

ExigeExcel on the right, me next to him. This was after our Prom on Friday night and is one of the last moments before my memory starts to get cloudy.

;)

Yeah, please don't tell me you guys gel your hair like that every day. That's so chav.

here is me helping my boss celebrate his birthday (by drinking all his money)

and on another night on the piss after work (boss paying again, this happens quite a bit)

Omnis
Are the ones on the left and center the gay dudes?
No, they're pretty straight (Though the one on the left was found curled up with the one next to him on Saturday morning by Jack :lol: )

The Cracker
There's more hair gel there than the entire L'Oreal factory
So true.
Omnis
Yeah, please don't tell me you guys gel your hair like that every day. That's so chav.
If you look back a few pages you'll see I usually have longer hair, which means no gelling. But I was persuaded to have a decent cut for prom and now I have to wear gel till it grows back otherwise I look dumb.

The rest wear gel pretty much daily.

Ten
You met David Schwimmer???
Who was that aimed at... me!?

Back