Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
I guess I'm not in the know then, coz I didn't know. ALthough, I am going to go and apply for a job at Wendy's (2nd job) which if I get, will mean me wearing a bright pink shirt and hat... suddenly not so keen on the job...

*Fun Facts*
The "D" River feeds into the ocean at D Beach. Lincoln City, OR residents claim "D" River to be the shortest river in the United States.

I guess I'm not in the know then, coz I didn't know. ALthough, I am going to go and apply for a job at Wendy's (2nd job) which if I get, will mean me wearing a bright pink shirt and hat... suddenly not so keen on the job...

:lol: I can imagine...., if you take the Job, we must have pics! :)

:lol: I can imagine...., if you take the Job, we must have pics! :)

Uhhhh, I'm thinking no.

title1.jpg

You think I would post a pic of me wearing a shirt like THAT? I think you craaaaazy!

The giant that turned upto school today has REAL bad breath. I was not impressed.

Photography by Mr. Michael 'only_in_f1' Trusler

I hope it's not the same one that attacked me.

l_f76b809154d7513da46738bd39330621.jpg

The kid I'm with looks vaguely like you, and also happens to be called Alex.

Freaky.

You forgot to mention the pink shorts/pants.

The giant that turned upto school today has REAL bad breath. I was not impressed.

Photography by Mr. Michael 'only_in_f1' Trusler

Regardless of 'Giant Death Breath', that's pretty stylin' getup you got goin' on. No where near the awesomeness of my pink chair but it's tolerable.

Maybe we're just a little drunk. I just noticed one of my friends nicked one of my Coronas, son of a...

l_6e87a7309360ea2415d83942ac5c3e8c.jpg

I'm the one laying over the legs of the half-dead one. I recall him being in pain, hah.

328gts01fl1.jpg

That's me, circa 1986-ish in Geneva with a 328GTS. Believe me, the classic Pininfarina design has aged better than I have!

1182368509_m.jpg

Me at a show. A kid at my high school died a few years after graduation and this was to raise money to help research on the type of cancer he died from. It was a good atmopshere though, not a sad one, he wouldn't want that. Anyway I've been a part of theses boards on and on for years now, this is me!...

m_0ccf427c148f43d7ac695cb40ff16f9b.png

Quick, somebody photoshop some cake frosting on Pako's finger and change the caption to "THIS. IS. CAKETOWN!"

This is a much better photo, Pako. Is that an attempt to smile I detect on the photo?

:lol: Yes it was... See the wrinkles on my forehead? Clearly I'm exerting an Aura of happiness in that picture, hence the Christmas cheer above my door.

If you were to see me actually working, this would be very close to it. Yeah...It was 6 bone chilling degrees when I took the shot. Don't let that beautiful blue Colorado sky fool you. It was a very nice back drop for a self promoted pic. Nothing like 60's style wood paneling and silly Christmas decorations.
singlx4.gif

1212070931zx1.jpg

*snip* Nothing like 60's style wood paneling and silly Christmas decorations.
singlx4.gif
That's late 50's paneling to you sir...., nice teeth by the way. :D

@kikie:
Actually no, the webcam on my laptop flipped the picture horizontally for some reason to produce a 'mirrored' image.

That's late 50's paneling to you sir...., nice teeth by the way. :D

Paneling in the late 50's...Now that's trend setting design right there.

When you married a woman that has never had a cavity you might tend to keep good oral hygiene.

Raah wasup peeps i come to check out how gtp is holding up these days and i can't believe this thread is still runnin damn lol i would put a new pic of me but i havent made any for a couple of months now lol safe.

Back