Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Zing!

l_c14fdf019f82b6e6e6ca374027a61897.jpg

If I were a gorilla, I'd probably look something like this.

Ok so these are't very good cos my camera sucks but there should be more to come from the rest of the night.
Matt (not looking very impressed), Jack and Blake
dsc00033qs1yg7.jpg

Me, Emily, Matt, Jack, Blake, Emma and Sam (friends of Emilys, I think)
dsc00027wa5.jpg

Ok so these are't very good cos my camera sucks but there should be more to come from the rest of the night.
Matt (not looking very impressed), Jack and Blake
*Snip*

I hope someone has pictures of what we did to one of the cupcakes.

Photo of everyone. I can’t remember when this was taken.

JAM (and Blake).

SHOTS

Matt doing God knows what…

Dinner at Hogsbreath.

emilysphotos015qo5.jpg

I don't have a photo of the cupcake, but this was someone's dinner... I think there's a message.

emilysphotos017fv7.jpg

Nipple cripple... first of many.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmnippleyy2.jpg

Me on holiday in Surfer's Paradise. Matt couldn't come so I had to settle for the next best thing :)

picture032sz7.jpg

n78001441_30458470_5383.jpg

Dramatische!

n78001441_30442608_8898.jpg

Me, my brother, and my cousin Brynley. Odd that Brynley and I look more alike...

Dude, your brother looks like what would come about if you had a baby with John Hodgman.

Lolzasaurus!

People always tell him that he looks like the dude from Fallout Boy, and he hates it. So odd that we look nothing alike. Even more odd that he doesn't have an account with GTP. Hmmmmmm...

We're opposites on almost everything. Its really weird. People have been saying lately that we remind them of Evan (me) and Seth (him) from Superbad.

So what does a man with 2 kids and a wife that works weird ass shifts do on the last day of the year?

That's right. Trims his goatee and watches a few episodes of Firefly. What else would I have done?

medealwithitkh8.jpg

Latest Posts

Back