Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Picture0004.jpg

:D

I really hope that read "Duck" before you scribbled it out...

Wooooo new years!
edit.png

That's me on the left, just after heavy drinking, just before singing spice girls. You may also recognise the not so often seen nowadays 911_Carrera on the right.

I know it's abit lame blocking out people, espcially when it's for all to see on MySpace, but I'm posting this without their knowledge.

Yeah well, he got Id'd for Red Bull like drink a month or so back, that's right, he's 18 and got Id'd for a product for over 16yr olds.

I hope I haven't posted this before.
Me in Jackie Ickx's Ferrari 312 PB. Widest car I've ever seen.

800px-1973-05-27_Jacky_Ickx,_Ferrari_312P.jpg

After I got out we went to the stands and it was in the legends race. It won by half a lap.

Me on my way to work on New Year's Eve, affectionately titled 'Bunches Night' (pigtails).
We were trying to liven the evening up a little, 75% of the women at work put their hair in bunches :)

Bunchesnight.jpg

And here's a picture of a certain someone, taken just now, in his 'gaming corner'. Usually there's a driving seat but it's being fixed at the moment. There's a Thundercats beanbag under there :lol:

Faminesgamingcorner.jpg

He's quite tired, he stayed up through the night (playing COD4!) from the 27th through to the 31st/1st while I was working nights so we could both sleep during the day as opposed to us not seeing anything of each other for five days/nights. Getting back into a 'normal' sleep routine after doing a run of nights can be a killer.

He's such a sweetie :)

..Wow, I wish I had that much of a reason to stay up throughout the night playing videogames.

Famine, we are not worthy!

he stayed up through the night (playing COD4!) from the 27th through to the 31st/1st while I was working nights so we could both sleep during the day as opposed to us not seeing anything of each other for five days/nights.
Niiiiiice :dopey:

Playing video games all night just to match the work times of your other half... brilliant! :D

Lee: We've never been worthy :lol:

Back