Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Now fix the knife, you PS whiz.

33a1ef06.jpg

Sorry. Just had to. I think there was some point missing going on. The point of the knife, through the nostril, you understand. :)

Ten
So I've been gone for a loooooooong time.:scared:

Got my hands on GT2 again after a millenia, and it got me all nostalgic for this place. Anyhoo, here I am:

pic08310723jpg-1.jpg

I was wondering just the other day where you were. Welcome back. :)

Man, I’m so tempted to throw this stuff up on 4chan. :lol:

Welcome back Ten, it’s been a long time. :cheers:

It was only cold when I got the quad up to speed (about 60mph according to the speedo). But it was 27 today so it really wasn't all that cold.

It was only cold when I got the quad up to speed (about 60mph according to the speedo). But it was 27 today so it really wasn't all that cold.

Oh, you're a funny guy alright.

It was THIRTY-FOUR in Fargo today!! 34!!! OMG WUT THAWING!?!?

I was quite impressed.

Word... I was out without gloves today, and the car seemed to run moderately well. Bonus!

While I enjoy the meme what is the big head thing for? Just for kicks?
You have a bigass head. That's what Omnis thinks. He said that. So he decided to point that out to you. Also, Metar, we're going to have to let Omnis have a go at that pic. His head just isn't quite big enough.

You have a bigass head. That's what Omnis thinks. He said that. So he decided to point that out to you. Also, Metar, we're going to have to let Omnis have a go at that pic. His head just isn't quite big enough.

Don't put words in my mouth.

But, seriously, Joey, when your head is blown up it looks mad funny. I originally did it because of that wacky yellow car you were sitting in.

Back