Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Hmmm I guess I do have a big head now that I look at myself...let the meme-ing continue.

My mate has a 'wetroom'. Basically a room with a shower and the water goes everywhere then drains out. This is me on Saturday showing my complete confusion at the whole idea.

l_5b6512f393e92e3d234195dca56389a8.jpg

Hey, lemme sit on the toilet that's all soaked bacause somebody else took a shower 5 minutes ago!

Yeah that's an awful idea.

Think about it though you could sit on the john, shave, and shower all at the same time. Talk about time savings.

Yeah, that's solid point. Toilet paper fails when confronted with water. Also, that soft, dry cloth with which to dry your hands.

My mate has a 'wetroom'. Basically a room with a shower and the water goes everywhere then drains out. This is me on Saturday showing my complete confusion at the whole idea.

l_5b6512f393e92e3d234195dca56389a8.jpg

In Sweden, those are common. I think it's a clever idea, actually, with less material which would have been used to build a tub or something similar. I've tried one several times; with a curtain, rest assured the toilet paper can handle itself.

Those are pretty common in Asian countries (especially in older or less-rich households). I hate them so much.

I see we go to the same barber. 👍

Funny, I don't recall ever cutting anyone's hair before

I do it myself, It just takes me forever because I have to get it perfect. I end up spending a half an hour or more going over the same spots over and over again because I doubt myself. The end result is great though, I love having short hair :)

Now if only my facial hair would grow :lol:

Back