Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
LMBO!!

Beerz, I didn't realize you were that old.

EDIT: Ah, 32. Dude, bust out the Rogaine man. Jeez.

I'm not THAT bald, but I started missing some early (22 - it's hereditary) and I've been using a shaved head ever since.

I don't use anything, I tried a couple of things but it's all bs. Stopped wasting money no those a looooong time ago. Besides, it's stable now. :lol:

I'm not THAT bald, but I started missing some early (22 - it's hereditary) and I've been using a shaved head ever since.

I don't use anything, I tried a couple of things but it's all bs. Stopped wasting money no those a looooong time ago. Besides, it's stable now. :lol:

One thing about going bald {you can only loose so much hair off you head}

Transplants from armpits?

What are you, nuts?! Surgery because I'm missing some hair?
I've gone through 3 too many surgeries, each more painful to recover from. If there's a next one, hopefully is to install a bionic arm or something.

Besides, who wants to look like this?...

kenc0d72fyv7.jpg

According to most women I meet they find bald men sexy for whatever reason. As soon as the weather gets warm I might shave my already balding head.

Ya but baldness runs in my family and if you are going to go bald it happens around this time. My uncle was bald at 22, it's no big deal for me. I think I will be growing a goatee though.

I looked at the pic like 5 times before I posted it up and it got me every time. I was like what is wrong with that part of the pic? Then I realized the shirt thing.

Seperated at birth?

pict5992tmpmb0.jpg

Ian Paice (Deep Purple)

Ian%20Paice.jpg

Metar (GTPlanet)

(and here's an extremely rare shot of me with long hair and smoking an ice cream cone, from '95...)
chris1995ba1.jpg

Latest Posts

Back