Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
IMG_5060.jpg

=]

n1257090049_30081079_9433.jpg

Me, my brother (no, we don't look alike), my friend Jackie, and my ex-girlfriend Chelsi

Good times at the bowling alley. Odd, because I usually don't like bowling.

n1257090049_30081079_9433.jpg

Me, my brother (no, we don't look alike), my friend Jackie, and my ex-girlfriend Chelsi

Good times at the bowling alley. Odd, because I usually don't like bowling.

Are you the one on the left? You look like Jeff Daniels in 'Dumb & Dumber'. :)👍

Are you the one on the left? You look like Jeff Daniels in 'Dumb & Dumber'. :)👍

That'd be me on the left in the TRS hoodie. And to be honest, you're the first person who's told me that.

Odd fact: Jeff Daniels is from Michigan too.

Someone told me once that I look like the guy who plays basketball for the Mavericks, and I disagreed with that too.

Just sporting the Blue Onion shirt today.

Ah, so it was taken in a mirror. No, because then you'd see the camera...

So it was reversed. No, because then it would have to have been taken in a mirror...

So the camera's date stamp is revered? Wha?

Taken with a mirror at an angle and then the image was reversed to correct the backwards lettering on the shirt thereby mirroring the date stamp.

The more important question why is the date stamp on in the first place?

That'd be me on the left in the TRS hoodie. And to be honest, you're the first person who's told me that.

Odd fact: Jeff Daniels is from Michigan too.

Someone told me once that I look like the guy who plays basketball for the Mavericks, and I disagreed with that too.
You don't look anything quite like Nash...or Dirk.

TB
Taken with a mirror at an angle and then the image was reversed to correct the backwards lettering on the shirt thereby mirroring the date stamp.

The more important question why is the date stamp on in the first place?

Taken with my built-in laptop camera. It has a mirror mode that was turned on. It also adds the date stamp to the picture. In order to read the shirt I had to flip the image horizontally. No mirrors were involved. :)

Taken with my built-in laptop camera. It has a mirror mode that was turned on. It also adds the date stamp to the picture. In order to read the shirt I had to flip the image horizontally. No mirrors were involved. :)
So close...

:P

Work in a kennel or a police dog trainer?

I work in a kennel. However, Zac is trained as a security dog, the problem is though, while security dogs are supposed to be able to be 'turned on and off', Zac had serious problems in the past with being off. So basically if he doesn't know and/or like you, one step in with him and your arm is off. He's basically mine now, he acts like a puppy with me, I would take him home but the risk of a child or someone accidentally walking into my yard is too much of a risk. So I'm waiting till I move out and I can build a more secure yard and he can stay with me!

Back