Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,528 comments
^ :lol:

This is my "staring out the widow looking at the reason I'm un-showered and don't care" look.

2DDnG49l.jpg

What? Never stared out of an old lady before? Some say when done properly it looks a bit like this. I disagree. Or I'm doing it wrong.

Being an adult?

lol I could buy fags cigarettes when I was just 16. And then again at 18, when they changed the law.

I'm 27. Sainsbury's still I.D. me for smokes when I'm in the UK. :grumpy:

TB: Liking le goatee. I try myself but Mrs Shem is always getting on at me to shave for looking 'handsome'. Women, what do they know? :rolleyes:

Sorry women, but beards are cool.

Yeah, so when I was mildly tipsy the other night I had the idea to do this... (actually I was totally hammered), posted in the infield, meant to post it here...

Just in case you're wondering where I found 5 such handsome guys, they're all me! :dopey:

drunkmark4.jpg

Took about 60 photos and 3 hours including editing, and shaving facial hair off in stages, and finding enough extension leads to move all the lights to the back of the room. I really quite like it to be honest, I may try and do a proper version of it when I'm sober some time. It's not particularly well stitched together, and I banged the tripod leg halfway through.

Yeah, so when I was mildly tipsy the other night I had the idea to do this... (actually I was totally hammered), posted in the infield, meant to post it here...

Just in case you're wondering where I found 5 such handsome guys, they're all me! :dopey:

drunkmark4.jpg

Took about 60 photos and 3 hours including editing, and shaving facial hair off in stages, and finding enough extension leads to move all the lights to the back of the room. I really quite like it to be honest, I may try and do a proper version of it when I'm sober some time. It's not particularly well stitched together, and I banged the tripod leg halfway through.

Very good choice in NBA team attire! 👍

Ouch, it hurts that much? I would have assumed it would have scared them, not scarred them :dopey:.

I forgot how to spell scared, my champion English skills shining through here. :lol: But it probably does both, I don't suit smiling though even though my teeth apparently look lovely. No fillings or braces, ever. :D

You have the expression of someone who's lost their house keys, and they have a vague idea about where they might have left them but it involves going past this girl's flat and she was a total cow to you last time you met and it's gonna be mega awkward but you know that you pretty much need those keys but then again if they're not where you thought they were you're gonna have gone and risked bumping into Queen Bitch for nothing..

You have the expression of someone who's lost their house keys, and they have a vague idea about where they might have left them but it involves going past this girl's flat and she was a total cow to you last time you met and it's gonna be mega awkward but you know that you pretty much need those keys but then again if they're not where you thought they were you're gonna have gone and risked bumping into Queen Bitch for nothing..

Sounds about right. ;)

And yeah I do like instagram, I just post my random pics without really having to worry about the fact that most of them are crap. :) And occasionally people like them ;).

Back