Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,528 comments
20130320015300.jpg

I was. I've been on a lifting kick lately. I can do about 200 reps now. Of beer. :sadface:

I see your kitty and raise you....bunnies! :D

8573912864_2e23ca9cbe_c.jpg

Please excuse my lack of bulk, it's all part of my aerodynamic set up. :sly:

We are licking, right? That's what this is supposed to be, yeah?

That's awesome Shem. I was doing fishy face, but it's hard to tell with the sleeping bear on my face.

casey_2005; Thanks, but now were both blushing. :lol:

I really want to put duct tape on your armpit hair and rip it off, just wanna say that.

That's the only hair I have on my upper body (head excluded) I'd hate to lose it. :(

That's awesome Shem. I was doing fishy face, but t hard to tell with the sleeping bear on my face.

The best part for me is, I found that hat on my bicycle tour about a month back and it was hanging from a tree, my first though was "That could come in useful one day as a novelty piece." I guess I was right. :lol:

The best part for me is, I found that hat on my bicycle tour about a month back and it was hanging from a tree, my first though was "That could come in useful one day as a novelty piece." I guess I was right. :lol:

I was going to ask. But I was afraid of the answer. Guess it wasn't that bad.

Nice gold chain. What is it? Is it a snake?

It's a sperm. ;)

Na, kidding. A Horn of Plenty which was a 21st gift from my ex's dad. It's supposed to be lucky or something, but I keep it as insurance in case I'm really in deep do do and need some gold for a trade.

You guys realize you should really be posting those pictures in this thread, dontcha?

:lol:

I'm not sure I have 'guns', more like water pistols. ;)

Alright Guys, beat my Hello Kitty style.
image1_zps8ba82cf6.jpeg

Since Dad was being silly, she had to be as well.

Back