Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,528 comments
Halt? I'm confused by this post also.

th

Facepalm100000000.gif

http://pause.urbanup.com/791374

screenshot016xx.jpg

From a night out at uni in Leicester ~2years ago. Nice pic Zed, love planes! Can't even remember last time I saw a propeller aircraft that size, usually if I see one it's a Cessna :D

Mih
First thing I thought of - we look like we desperately need to ask something. Because of the twist blurs and ? :D

Or that we can absorb annoying people into the Whirlpool of our Faces - I'd watch that film!

Nice pic Zed, love planes! Can't even remember last time I saw a propeller aircraft that size, usually if I see one it's a Cessna :D

Thank you! :cheers:

You'll usually find about 75% of the aircraft here are turboprops, regular flights with Twin Otters, ATR42's and the Dash 8's. Funnily enough, small general aviation aircraft like Cessnas are a rarity :dunce:

First thing I thought of - we look like we desperately need to ask something. Because of the twist blurs and ? :D
Question: Why is your face blurred in pictures one you've seen the tape? Just a sign that you'll be dead soon?

Answer: Yes, the blurred faces do indicate that you've been cursed by the video. It has to do with Samara's face always being covered by her hair, which is also the reason behind infected people unconsciously scribbling over the faces of people in pictures.

From: http://www.moviemistakes.com/film2807/questions/page2

Thank you! :cheers:

You'll usually find about 75% of the aircraft here are turboprops, regular flights with Twin Otters, ATR42's and the Dash 8's. Funnily enough, small general aviation aircraft like Cessnas are a rarity :dunce:
Cranfield airfield is quite close to here so all the Cessnas are probably students trying to gain their PPL :D

That description is scary! Watched it years ago, didn't leave a mark I guess,. and since it's very rare for me to watch something more than once I've pretty much forgotten the whole thing

Dion, are you good friends with that guy? He looks........extreme. :lol:

Yeah haha, I've known him for 5+ years... He is a lead singer of a scremo band here..

Certainly a little more extreme than myself in a few area's :lol:

Back