Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
And this is me.

pdPOSOP0004.jpg

I'm still waiting Danny...

No, he's happy. Of course he's pissed, probably just as mad as I am. It's a shame the Flames lost it in the finals, I was cheering for them, although the Maple Leafs are my team.

Btw. Do you think there's gonna be a season next year or not?

I can make up a picture for you if it would put your mind at rest Evanny.
What's that supposed to mean? Another fishing pic?

Look I don't care whether you have facial disfigurement, I just wanna see the guy behind the 'tar.

cardude2004
I see your avatar is on the top of the shirt. Are you mad that the hockey players didn't play this year?

Yes. I'm a huge hockey fan, and have been one for along time. So I have resorted to watching tapes of the playoff run and playing street hockey with 15 year olds :lol:

Max Powers
No, he's happy. Of course he's pissed, probably just as mad as I am. It's a shame the Flames lost it in the finals, I was cheering for them, although the Maple Leafs are my team.

Btw. Do you think there's gonna be a season next year or not?

You cant see it in the pic, but I'm wearing a Leafs hat. 👍 and I heard on the news that they have made alot of progress and actually came to some sort of agreement, so looks like there might just be a season :D

VIPFREAK
:indiff: Actually yeah I really do! :grumpy: I don't like him or basketball. :dopey:
Yeah. I don't like him either(he's a major a**) but it is a cool "urban" look. I used to go for it also. :)

VIPFREAK
:lol: I wanna see! Arn't you Chinese? Good luck with that one!
I'm Japanese, but close enough! :lol: My friends call me Chinese and Korean all the time, just to mess with me anyway. :D
a6m5
Last year.

This year.
This is my post from back when. Imagine the first photo with mean a$$ beard. That was my 'Sheed Wallace look.

Ho damn your are Japanese?! Shows you how observant I am when it comes to Asians. :dopey: Nice... I swear you were in somekind of Karate film, I just haven't found which one yet. That or a Chuck Norris Texas Rangers episode. :lol:

VIPFREAK
Ho damn your are Japanese?! Shows you how observant I am when it comes to Asians. :dopey: Nice... I swear you were in somekind of Karate film, I just haven't found which one yet. That or a Chuck Norris Texas Rangers episode. :lol:
What are you sayin' ? You mean there are Asians in Texas?

dude, you look like a japanese keaneau reeves in that second pic. :lol:

hurricane-fresh.

a6m5
I was thinking Japanese Brad Pitt, but you're probably close. :sly:

HAHAHAHA!! :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats a good one man

..........o ya i dont know if i posted this before but its me last summer....i havent taken many pics lately...only real difference is im 10 inches taller and look a little older but still the same hair and......stuff
myfacered.jpg

Back