Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
HIGH ON LIFE
..........o ya i dont know if i posted this before but its me last summer....i havent taken many pics lately...only real difference is im 10 inches taller and look a little older but still the same hair and......stuff
myfacered.jpg
You aren't from New Zealand, are you? :lol: Look just like the dude from New Zealand, I used to work with.

C'mon, you saw my pics. Do you seriously think that I believe I could look like Brad Pitt? :D

well your firt pic makes you look like some vietnamese thug person...like someone i knew 2 years ago who was vietnamese(i cant spell) who was all .....thugish...ya

HIGH ON LIFE
well your firt pic makes you look like some vietnamese thug person...like someone i knew 2 years ago who was vietnamese(i cant spell) who was all .....thugish...ya
All right..... you can stop now. :scared: Vietnamese, huh? :lol: That's a first! I was thinking more of a Yakuza, myself. :D

I'll get one up sooner or later. I'm lazy. Not much different about me. Except I'm about 4 inches taller since my last picture.

I think you are missing the OBJECT/SUBJECT of the photo but no i'm smearing some ashaming bed sheets (the designs, don't get any childhood jokes going here)

I think you are missing the OBJECT/SUBJECT of the photo but no i'm smearing some ashaming bed sheets (the designs, don't get any childhood jokes going here)
Do we need to get Room Raiders over there with the UV light? :sly:

Back