Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
StevieMo
Have you seen a recent picture of him? He's getting old. Not that he ever looked all that healthy in the first place.
I think it's the expression on his face. I love his music, so I know what he looks like, but his face looks skinnier in your avatar. It's a cool one, regardless. 👍

Here's me and my good budy, Speedy Gonzales!
speedy25pm.jpg

StevieMo
My mom actually went to the same highschool as him. She's lucky, she's seen him live so many times.
Awesome! When I was a kid in Japan, I kind of knew this kid, who starred in a TV show. It was so weird seeing him in person, whenever I talked to him, I talked to him like he was a grownup. :D

Also, I heard a story like your moms, just last week. My coworker went to see his wife's grandparents in SoCal. Turns out her grandfather went to school with Jackie Robinson(baseball legend) and he has Jackie's autograph and brief message signed on his year book!!!! I was slightly jealous, because it's apparently going to be my coworkers someday.

Edit:

Event
Here's me and my good budy, Speedy Gonzales!
speedy25pm.jpg
Nice shorts! :lol:

Hey, I've got a famous person story!!

My brother in law (wife's brother) is married to one of Randy Bachman's daughters (Bachman Turner Overdrive, wrote Takin Care of Business, American Woman, and a bunch of other songs). My brother in law is actually Randy's manager, and lived on the same resort-ish island up in Canada for quite a while. The nicest guy you'll ever meet, and discounting all the typical family trauma, as normal as could be.

Back