Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
911_Carrera
Holy cow. You look strangley like Jude Law (major compliment) and a little like Dunc - DQuaN (even bigger complement). :lol:
That's exactly what I was thinking! I just didn't want GTJ's head to get too big for his avatar. :D

PS
You always have the same look on your face. You kind of remind me of a young Kurt Russel.
Kind of. I'm thinking young Sean Bean.

:ill: Yeah! That looks painful. When did you do that?

Only time I was hurt as bad as that was while playing sports too. Took an elbow to my face, while playing basketball. Almost needed stiches. Funniest thing. The guy who gave me the elbow? I ended up giving him the same treatment, the next year. It wasn't on purpose, just coincidence. He had to get stiches though. Maybe you'll get that lucky? :D

jeez, GT_Fan. It looks like you just watched those girls kill your mom or something. hahaha.

[Hollywood Child story]Well it was a fine summer day and like most Firdays me and my pals were down on the school field by 911_Carreras house larking about. Football, Rugby, Mobile phone videos.

Well my mate Geraint (Big as asgressive as a kitten dude) Marc Bibby (stud) and I were playing high ball. Basically kick a rugby ball high and catch it :dopey: Well I can't remember who kicked it but Marc caught it and my mate Geraint jumped him and I went to help.

Then all of a sudden this elbow flew out of nowhere and cracked me in the eye [/Hollywood Child Story]

Basially a stray elbow...

GTJugend
Here's a recent pic of me, walking in central Stockholm.

And no complaints please, it was before I stopped smoking. :D

223tk.jpg
Nice glasses. 👍

*winks at Event*

Okay, I´ll quit on that one from now on. :dopey:

And good thing you stoped smoking GTJugend!:)

Edit: And Exige, I can´t see your pic. :(

haven't really posted any pics of me... here goes, most of them are bad quality cuz there all scanned
me and my little bro
jetski.jpg

horse.jpg

me admiring a ferarri... camera phone pic at night
ferarri_1.jpg

this is a pic of a pic... kissin some dolphin in jamaica
dolphin.jpg

me and my bro again
3046552.jpg

me learnin how to waterski
3046925.jpg

yup... i'm suppose to be there now, but it's taking my mom forever to get me a ticket. plus i heard there's another hurricane coming and i want to hurry up and get there before it comes, cuz then i'll have to wait even longer. :mad: 🤬 :banghead: :grumpy: :ouch:

At Safeco Field, after the Mariners game against the NY Yankees.

P.S. Never trust a Yankee fan...... :ouch:

a6m5
:ill: Yeah! That looks painful. When did you do that?

Only time I was hurt as bad as that was while playing sports too. Took an elbow to my face, while playing basketball. Almost needed stiches. Funniest thing. The guy who gave me the elbow? I ended up giving him the same treatment, the next year. It wasn't on purpose, just coincidence. He had to get stiches though. Maybe you'll get that lucky? :D

You guys should try playing hockey! I would walk away form a game like that many a time, most of the time it would be because I was at the receiving end of a fist :ouch:

powripper
You guys should try playing hockey! I would walk away form a game like that many a time, most of the time it would be because I was at the receiving end of a fist :ouch:
Is that in the game, or in a fight? Also, make sure you get a picture of the next one. :D

a6m5
Is that in the game, or in a fight? Also, make sure you get a picture of the next one. :D

A fight during the game, I hate it when guys crowd my net, so I tend to hack at their legs with my stick :embarrassed:

and I scince its the off season, I have only been playing street\roller hockey...so its just alot of road rash....got some tonight actually!

powripper
A fight during the game, I hate it when guys crowd my net, so I tend to hack at their legs with my stick :embarrassed:
:lol: Like Jim Rome says(sports analyst), "If you are not cheating, you are not trying." :D

a6m5
At Safeco Field, after the Mariners game against the NY Yankees.

P.S. Never trust a Yankee fan...... :ouch:

Nice... I've been to Safeco Field a few times... I live about an hour north of Seattle... I also used to live in NYC, but I'm a loyal Mariners fan...

;)

powripper
yeah, he should save me the trouble and just drop dead soon :lol:

:lol:

Isn't it weird if my parents were to die or one was I would get the income not my older two sisters and the other parent would too but the same amount as me! :D But money is not that important, the health and longevity of the parents is. Dunno what'd I do without them.

Delphic Reason
Nice... I've been to Safeco Field a few times... I live about an hour north of Seattle... I also used to live in NYC, but I'm a loyal Mariners fan...

;)
Right on! I haven't visited Safeco this year, but am going to Everett in September to see Oasis/Jet/Kasabian. I think it was called Everett Event Center? I heard it's about 30 minutes north of Seattle.

Back