Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
2633835rv.jpg

Spyder, You or your family were originally from Mexico, right? My Mexican buddy say "Oh Snap!" all the time. Mine's cooler though, I go "son of a hibachi!" :sly:

PS
I don't know, but she's hot.

Oh, and you have blue letters beside your head in your pic. Just so you know. ^_^
Thanks, I am aware of that. See "how hot is it today" thread for more info. :D

just had to come back and put my face on this again its been a looooooong time since I visited gtp and I had to come back with the legendary Snake

Attachments

• Image(007).jpg
    Image(007).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 60
keeno_uk
just had to come back and put my face on this again its been a looooooong time since I visited gtp and I had to come back with the legendary Snake
Hey, you're the thread starter! I love the picture, just bit blurry. I can't believe nobody's stolen the snake stand yet. :D It's very cool.

FatAssBR
I wish 911_Carrera was the girl in his avatar, it would make our msn convos even hotter. :D
Ahhhhhh. A local girl for you. :D My brother's met her at the Victoria's Secret Autograph session in L.A. He went down to L.A. for that and the JGTC race last winter. I swear, he's close to becoming a cyber-stalker. :lol:

a6m5
You know.... I just realized that you look a lot like Owen Wilson with a straighter nose. :sly:
I never made that connection.... ever. Nor did I consider it.

rofl :lol:

I'm still deciding whether to post Jen.'s pic or not....I just don't want to see anything happen like what happened after a certain someone's sis.

McLaren F1GTR
rofl :lol:

I'm still deciding whether to post Jen.'s pic or not....I just don't want to see anything happen like what happened after a certain someone's sis.
PM? Over AIM? I swear I won't do anything to it. I just did that to Eric because it was his Sister...

Back