Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Event
PM? Over AIM? I swear I won't do anything to it. I just did that to Eric because it was his Sister...
Actually, I have 2, but she doesn't want me to post them....The whole "I don't look good in those pics" thing, you know.

she's hotter than a fajita skillet.

mmm....fajita skillet. okay, not the skillet itself, but a skillet of fajitas. you have to mmm at the thought of a skillet of sizzling fajita awesomeness. come on.

McLaren F1GTR
Actually, I have 2, but she doesn't want me to post them....The whole "I don't look good in those pics" thing, you know.
Tell her that she's being modest and she looks amazing in them. Then post 'em!

a6m5
Hey, you're the thread starter! I love the picture, just bit blurry. I can't believe nobody's stolen the snake stand yet. :D It's very cool.

yeah race idiot suffers from parkinsons disease

Oh and here is a new pic of me currently thinking in a sith lord way

Attachments

• 115643098_l.jpg
    115643098_l.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 27
GT_Fan2005
I have another me picture..

I tried to force a smile but ended up looking weird.
Indeed. :)

Damn, I posted a picture on here a few months ago but it's dissapeared and one isn't on my PC anymore. :(

Hey, i was gonna post a couple of pics but i have only two pics of me on my computer i was goin to post but one is me making a hand gesture and the other of my girlfriend kissing me, will anyone mind or will i just wait till i got different ones? it aint intended to offend its just the only ones i got

barry

barryl85
Hey, i was gonna post a couple of pics but i have only two pics of me on my computer i was goin to post but one is me making a hand gesture and the other of my girlfriend kissing me, will anyone mind or will i just wait till i got different ones? it aint intended to offend its just the only ones i got

barry

go ahead, I don't think anyone is going to be offended!

Here is a (small) picture of me, playing cricket last week... (yes, I know - every Scottish gene in my body was telling me that it was wrong, but there was lots of free beer to compensate...) That's my mate Peter batting, and that's me being as inanimate as is possible during a game of sport... It was only a knockabout, but I took two wickets (both caught) in about 5 overs of bowling!! :-) It's a great picture of Pete...

cricketchris2ze.jpg

Touring Mars

well i hope not

well everyone the 1st one is me at work, i was sending this to my mate in my work from my mobile phone for a laugh when he was in a meeting so excuse the hand gesture please :)

and the 2nd is me and my girlfriend she was kissing me when i was sleeping for some strange reason!!

Barry

Attachments

• Picture(22)2.jpg
    Picture(22)2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 31
  • me and lesley.jpg
    me and lesley.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 52
barryl85
well i hope not

well everyone the 1st one is me at work, i was sending this to my mate in my work from my mobile phone for a laugh when he was in a meeting so excuse the hand gesture please :)

and the 2nd is me and my girlfriend she was kissing me when i was sleeping for some strange reason!!

Barry
:lol: To both pictures.

Actualy, somehow, the first pic reminds me of Neo in the Matrix giving his middle finger to Mr Smith. :lol:

Touring Mars

Here is a (small) picture of me, playing cricket last week... (yes, I know - every Scottish gene in my body was telling me that it was wrong, but there was lots of free beer to compensate...) That's my mate Peter batting, and that's me being as inanimate as is possible during a game of sport... It was only a knockabout, but I took two wickets (both caught) in about 5 overs of bowling!! :-) It's a great picture of Pete...

cricketchris2ze.jpg

whose'y what'sis? :dunce:

Omnis
whose'y what'sis? :dunce:

You've never seen cricket?? It's only really popular in England (not the whole UK), Australia, India, Pakistan etc. You can see the ball (red), it's very hard and can do some serious injury! It's good fun to play, but dull as dishwater to watch (unless you like watching England getting hammered :sly: )

Touring Mars

cricketchris2ze.jpg
What's in your pocket?

It's also boring when you're fielding in a really boring part of the field. square leg deep.

hahaha cricket.... come'on aussie come'on, come'on.................... i love me cricket, been brought up watchin the aussies win day in and day out... looks like the trend will continue in the ashes.........GO AUSSIES

I know what cricket is. I just don't know all your cricket-jive lingo.

and yeah, exige. pray that's not a hardon. :lol: i'll start running.

ExigeExcel
What's in your pocket?

Omnis
I know what cricket is. I just don't know all your cricket-jive lingo.

and yeah, exige. pray that's not a hardon. :lol: i'll start running.

:lol: it's my wallet... I had alot of spare change (obviously)

I said it was fun to play cricket, but it ain't THAT much fun ;)

This is my sis... in the Pompidou center in Paris.... just thought it was a cool picture!

I guess she was in the Silver Zone!! :)

pompidousilvermancarolyn29al.jpg

i was in 2 minds as to wether i should post this or not, but i thought i will to provide you all with a laugh.

its not photoshopped by the way.

unsanctified
Touring Mars, give your sister my phone number. Hawtness indeed.

:confused:...erm, that's her on the left... :lol: jk

edit: I'll tell her you said that though... I'm sure she will be very flattered :sly:

GT_Fan2005
i was in 2 minds as to wether i should post this or not, but i thought i will to provide you all with a laugh.

its not photoshopped by the way.

*snip*

I think this is much better. 👍

:lol:

Latest Posts

Back