Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Hot. And it looks like a cold starbucks thing, thus making you even cooler.

Blazin', I always thought your blazer was much larger. You totally dwarfed my perspective. lol.

edit: actually, it might just be the picture. I really don't know anymore. lol.

MachOne - uhm, thanks? This is akward

Omnis- I don't actually own GT4. Or any GT game. Hell, I don't even own a Playstation. Ironic that I am on GTP? Without a doubt.

Bummer. At least you like cars...right?

I feel like a foo'.
meatwad5.gif

Ofcourse I'm into cars. More than anything else, really. That's the only reason I joined this forum -- For the automotive section. (Actually, Doug, referred it to me)

E55Power
Ofcourse I'm into cars. More than anything else, really. That's the only reason I joined this forum -- For the automotive section. (Actually, Doug, referred it to me)
I wondered about that. There was the name resemblence, and the first few placed I saw you were in the same threads as him. Well, I guess you can't be ALL bad, if you're buds with Doug.

Come on guys, get off of here !

She's a fine girl deserving a fine men. Which can't be found on the internet.

I know you all Pm'ed her, poor girl, I'm here to save you.

1) Never had someone say I look like her (Only person some say I look like is Tara Reid, minus the hair? eh, I don't see it)
2) I don't like the E55 much, but I wanted to one-up Doug. I'd WAY rather have an XJR, and, if I could pay for it, a Quattroporte. Damn that's one nice super-sedan.

Div is back
Come on guys, get off of here !

She's a fine girl deserving a fine men. Which can't be found on the internet.

I know you all Pm'ed her, poor girl, I'm here to save you.

Oh god they didn't :lol:

A good looking girl and a load of horny teenagers. It can only end in tears.

I'm off to bed, night all.

E55Power

Oooooh. Is that where you get the E55Power from, then? Cool. Thanks, Doug. hahaha.

Haha. Cut to the chase man!

I am going to bed, honest. I just want to see what goes on in here.

I'd suggest you to edit and delete that post, it's the internet.

I, a truthful young men, don't want you to get agressed by all these internet Pedo's.

word guys. I'm out for a few hours. Dinner time. maybe i'll post a newer pic later. who knows.

Back