Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Touring Mars
Thanks for the reply! Luckily, GTJugend came to the rescue and has done it for me đź‘Ť đź‘Ť probably just as well, as I can't really install software on my computer (it's at work)... I might try it out on my own PC though, once I get my modem fixed... I'd love to be able to make some gifs, esp. for avatars, but it's always looked like quite hard work...

Thanks again GTJugend đź‘Ť

No problem. :)

I resized them and saved as gifs in photoshop and then used a simple GIF animator program.

GTJ, do you have any more pics?

Myself and my cousin are trying to work out who looks most liek Justin Timberlake- you, Adam or Dunc.

ultrabeat
GTJ, do you have any more pics?

Myself and my cousin are trying to work out who looks most liek Justin Timberlake- you, Adam or Dunc.

:lol:

Ok, I'll give you another picture but then I excpect a poll from you. :D

Don't I look seductive? :lol:

GTJugend

Ok, I'll give you another picture but then I excpect a poll from you. :D

Don't I look seductive? :lol:

chris_martin.jpg

Am I the only one who sees a resemblance?

Event
Am I the only one who sees a resemblance?

Apart from the differing distance between our eyes (or skull thickness) I give you a couple of points on this one. :)

I just hope I can get an equally hot gf as Chris did. :lol:

Hahaha :embarrassed: Why go all crazy about guessing why? I'm 19 and soon to be turning 20 yeah ^^" Only 'Div is back' is the smart one around here ;) (not meaning the rest is stupid thou) I might look 'young' to your standards, but I'm actually not. For those who don't believe me... Keep dreaming, your thoughts aren't for real! :indiff: *laughing my ass off*

Toni Babelony
Hahaha :embarrassed: Why go all crazy about guessing why? I'm 19 and soon to be turning 20 yeah ^^" Only 'Div is back' is the smart one around here ;) (not meaning the rest is stupid thou) I might look 'young' to your standards, but I'm actually not. For those who don't believe me... Keep dreaming, your thoughts aren't for real! :indiff: *laughing my ass off*

I was looking in all the wrong places.I went to your site in hopes of finding your age...when i could have looked in your profile.

:ouch: :dunce:

Latest Posts

Back