I'm 15 and I got a small go-T.
rofl.gif

It's Goatee you fool!

:lol::lol::lol:

Taurine
Oh, since he's a drifter I was going to say 14 maximum but damn :indiff:

:P

Hahahaha.

Don't worry, though. You can talk about them all you want because they never leave the Drift section.

Taurine
Oh, since he's a drifter I was going to say 14 maximum but damn :indiff:

:P

Omnis
Hahahaha.

Don't worry, though. You can talk about them all you want because they never leave the Drift section.

HAHAHAHAHaahaha you guys are real funny,

I drift and Im 23, oh and look Ive left the drift forum :dunce: .

Way to stereotype.

The end result of a 13 hour work day (only one break for lunch and no opportunities to sit) a bunch of lasagna, and about 20 minutes of listening to Tool

I present to you... the sexiest man EVER - so sexy that I have people running around who look exactly like me (search the board for my name and "cloned" and you'll see what I mean)

VIPERGTSR01
HAHAHAHAHaahaha you guys are real funny,

I drift and Im 23, oh and look Ive left the drift forum :dunce: .

Way to stereotype.

haha. Yeah, I drift too but I'm not a hermit and stuff, obviously. It's so annoying and sad when people (drifters, in particular) are totally oblivious to the rest of gtp.

Omnis
haha. Yeah, I drift too but I'm not a hermit and stuff, obviously. It's so annoying and sad when people (drifters, in particular) are totally oblivious to the rest of gtp.

I drift but I spend very little time in the drift forum, its funny when you go in the GT4 and Drift forums from time to time you find a whole new community of people youve never seen.

Ok here:

This is me this past Fourth of July. You can tell what state I'm in. ;) Dunc would be proud! (fatass would be too, from those earlier pics!)
kev0130gw.jpg

VIPERGTSR01
I drift but I spend very little time in the drift forum, its funny when you go in the GT4 and Drift forums from time to time you find a whole new community of people youve never seen.

yeah, I totally get what you're saying.

...and they're all part of the Hermit's Club, too.

I guess I can consider this my bike, cause my dad probably wont ever drive it, and lets me use it when ever I want... :sly:

EDIT: i know i'm not actually in this picture.....but I'm very exited about it...so I bring it up when ever possible :lol:

powripper
I guess I can consider this my bike, cause my dad probably wont ever drive it, and lets me use it when ever I want... :sly:
Like PR said, WHY a 999? So much cheaper and faster bikes out there.

Back