Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Now, I finally see what Silverzone look like. :D I like your Mario avatar, btw.

Is it just me, or does keeno's masked photo look like a scene from "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels".

a6m5
*snip*
Is it just me, or does keeno's masked photo look like a scene from "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels".

:lol: For sure...

I agree, always nice to put the Face in Place Silverzone.

:cheers:

Oh and the Aston..... :crazy:

Pako
:lol: For sure...

I agree, always nice to put the Face in Place Silverzone.

:cheers:

:lol: Don't take this the wrong way... :scared: but I still can't picture a "mucsle head" like you being on GTP. :checks location: phew...

VIPFREAK
:lol: Don't take this the wrong way... :scared: but I still can't picture a "mucsle head" like you being on GTP. :checks location: phew...

Muscle head? :lol: I wish. Anyways, gaming, computers, fast cars, great graphics, good conversations, great people to get to know......why wouldn't I be here? ;)

Pako
Ha, I have anothing to show you guys. You can't see all of me me (in right seat), but I'm in this Bowler Wild Cat. It hurts my head just to see the photo. :ouch:

bowler4ns.jpg

The location? how bout P-whipped Land? You're holding her purse, for crying out loud!

hahaha. just kidding. Looks pretty, though.

Omnis
The location? how bout P-whipped Land? You're holding her purse, for crying out loud!

hahaha. just kidding. Looks pretty, though.
:lol: Good eye! I can't believe you caught that!

yeah, those pants scream, "I sweat bleach."

the cherries are kind of lame, though.

Taurine
It's kinda not to notice if you're looking in that general area, isn't that right Omnis? :lol:

;)

Hahahah you guys are too funny.

This was taken at the Wynn, Las Vegas. If you guys have a chance, go check it out, its quite amazing. Steven Wynn is a mastermind, and I think interior-wise, he outdid his own Bellagio. Too bad the location sucks.

P.S. I like cherries :)

Back