Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Omnis
Hot. And it looks like a cold starbucks thing, thus making you even cooler.

Blazin', I always thought your blazer was much larger. You totally dwarfed my perspective. lol.

edit: actually, it might just be the picture. I really don't know anymore. lol.

Blazer is small, and I'm really short. But the way the pic was taken might make it look a little different.

BlazinXtreme
Blazer is small, and I'm really short. But the way the pic was taken might make it look a little different.

Why didn't you face the wheel in so you could see the rim. :grumpy: I hate it when pics are the way you took it. Then again... it's just a blazer. :D

My tires are way cooler then my rims. High traction tires or stock rims? You make the call.

Let´s post some pics here for a change.

Me + People from work + Lots of wine =

trabalho0169ar.jpg

trabalho0179xa.jpg

trabalho0157nm.jpg

trabalho0053bf.jpg

Dude in that last picture you must be really friggen drunk...or better yet crunk.

tehandrew6zb.jpg

'OMFGLOL!1111! SHIHAD R0X0RZ THE BIG ONE11!!!1ONEONENO!'

Do I look 18? The guys at work thought I was 12 when I first started there 6 months ago :(

a gimp? usually I get a guido insult, but whatever. gimps are puney.

Taurine
I don't think he looks that old, I just think he looks like a gimp :sly:

Just joking :P
I think he looks like a stereotypical jock who seems really dumb and a bully but is really nice, just misunderstood.

Event
I think he looks like a stereotypical jock who seems really dumb and a bully but is really nice, just misunderstood.

.. and has a brilliant sense of humour!

[new picture on the way, hold on a sec :sly:]

tehblooandrew8ri.jpg

Bloo!

Hey,

Can anyone here make gif images? I have two photos (1.1 MB each) of a friend of mine that would be great as a gif, but have no clue as how to make them...

Can anyone help? The pictures are of my mate dancing, and they look hilarious when you scroll them together...

Cheers 👍
TM

Touring Mars
Hey,

Can anyone here make gif images? I have two photos (1.1 MB each) of a friend of mine that would be great as a gif, but have no clue as how to make them...

Can anyone help? The pictures are of my mate dancing, and they look hilarious when you scroll them together...

Cheers 👍
TM

Do you have any image editing software with a built in animation editor? If not, try the demo of Animation Shop 3. Once it's downloaded, install it, then open it up and create a new animation. Add in your two photos and save the animation as a GIF. Bingo.

I can't remember if it re-sizes the pics by default, if not you'll have to reduce the quality/size.

Thanks for the reply! Luckily, GTJugend came to the rescue and has done it for me 👍 👍 probably just as well, as I can't really install software on my computer (it's at work)... I might try it out on my own PC though, once I get my modem fixed... I'd love to be able to make some gifs, esp. for avatars, but it's always looked like quite hard work...

Thanks again GTJugend 👍

Touring Mars
Thanks for the reply! Luckily, GTJugend came to the rescue and has done it for me 👍 👍 probably just as well, as I can't really install software on my computer (it's at work)... I might try it out on my own PC though, once I get my modem fixed... I'd love to be able to make some gifs, esp. for avatars, but it's always looked like quite hard work...

Thanks again GTJugend 👍

Ah, right. Well, if you get the software you should find it pretty easy to use. The basics (like joining a few pics together to make an animated gif, or editing part of a video into a gif) should take you no time to learn. It's things like optimising the final thing to meet a size regulation or a frame limit that takes time and experience.

Glad to hear you got it sorted though.

Touring Mars

Thanks again GTJugend 👍
With Animation shop, its super simple. Its almost as easy as drag and drop 👍

cool, I'll give it a bash... I see it comes free with Paint Shop Pro 9... I think we might have a license for that somewhere, in which case I'm in business :dopey:

Back