Playstation Trophy Leaderboard V2.5

• Thread starter J-PaP
  • 598 comments
All should be updated.

Thanks
I suppose that I tried to capture too much of the screen when I created the photo above, and it is actually hard to read properly.
Your leader board has my account with the following statistics:
15 - TigJackson 8 12% 8 24 62 240 302

These should actually be:
15 - TigJackson 8 12% 6 24 62 210 302

Sorry about the poor quality of the screen shot. I'll do better next time.

I'm not sure I'm considered an active member anymore, but in case I am here's my stats. I pretty much played nothing for a month, due to me being a badass. Anywho:

For some reason the tiles for the new Bioshock expansion (also known as Bioshock 2) aren't showing up, but the numbers are correct. Probably not gonna platinum because online trophies are always grinding. Apparently lv40 takes 30 hours. And while I liked the faster-paced tweaks of MP (reload a shotgun) it really isn't that great. And Big Daddies are stupid overpowered which is expected and disappointing. I like what Naughty Dog did with the MP trophies for U2 , they technically made them DLC so you don't need them for platinum (I THINK.)

J-PaP's comin up on the platinums and he plays real games and not the latest kids-movie tie-ins. You could get about 5 platinums in 1 day if you stooped to my level. But hey I was one of the first 200 people to hit lv18 so go me. I can pick up chicks easily once I drop that bombshell. Pretty sad because I actually have. Seriously. And wasn't even a lagoon creature. But that's another story for another day. :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'm considered an active member anymore, but in case I am here's my stats. I pretty much played nothing for a month, due to me being a badass. Anywho:

For some reason the tiles for the new Bioshock expansion (also known as Bioshock 2) aren't showing up, but the numbers are correct. Probably not gonna platinum because online trophies are always grinding. Apparently lv40 takes 30 hours. And while I liked the faster-paced tweaks of MP (reload a shotgun) it really isn't that great. And Big Daddies are stupid overpowered which is expected and disappointing. I like what Naughty Dog did with the MP trophies for U2 , they technically made them DLC so you don't need them for platinum (I THINK.)

J-PaP's comin up on the platinums and he plays real games and not the latest kids-movie tie-ins. You could get about 5 platinums in 1 day if you stooped to my level. But hey I was one of the first 200 people to hit lv18 so go me. I can pick up chicks easily once I drop that bombshell. Pretty sad because I actually have. Seriously. And wasn't even a lagoon creature. But that's another story for another day. :)

Up to level 20 i guess? 👍

I could have done the same, but i don't really like doing that and i can't buy every game.:ouch:

I think 6337 posts at least shows you are a contributing member to this forum. The whole rule regarding members is just to stop people signing up to join the leader board then never posting again.

Thanks for the words regarding plats. I've tried to keep the rule that I will only play games I would actually likely play if it didn't have trophies.

I'll fix up the errors come next update in a fortnight or so.

By the way, I agree about the MP trophies. it is stupid that some are an unnecessary grind. Just makes the game plain frustrating. U2 did have 2 online trophies but they were to just complete a game. Nothing too difficult. On top of that the Online Co-op is really fun in U2.

Level 7 7% 9 gold 53 silver 250 bronze
mw2 62%
mcla 81%
mirrors edge 15% broken disk;(
fifa 09 24%
gta4 62%
CoD WaW 33%
burnout paradise 64%
feul 23% really disappointing game
littlebigplanet 36%
nfs undercover 81%.

U2 did have 2 online trophies but they were to just complete a game. Nothing too difficult. On top of that the Online Co-op is really fun in U2.

Compare your trophies to mine and I think you'll be in for a pleasant surprise. I don't know when they did it, I only found out because I put the game in to show it off to my friend :lol:

All i can say is that j-pap, ceiling fan & appie have an amazing amount of platinum's. Great work guys. my collection is pathetic. I may be putting my self down, but that's what i fell.

Well I will just update this, even though I know I will play more before the end of the month, but since I may forget I will update it now...

Games:
Assassin's Creed 2 - 100% P
Bomberman ULTRA - 100%
Burnout Paradise - 72% P
Cross Edge - 53%
Demon's Souls - 100% P
Fallout 3 GotY - 83% P (updated)
Final Fantasy XIII - 11% (new)
Grand Theft Auto IV - 75%
Heavy Rain - 77% (new & updated)
Hustle Kings - 85%
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos - 100%
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - 100% P
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift - 21%
Overlord II - 100% P
Star Ocean The LastHope International - 1% (new)
Street Fighter IV - 26%
Tekken 6 - 100% P
Trash Panic - 0%
Wet - 44%
Wheelman - 100% P
Worms - 100%
Zen Pinball - 16%

I don't have Platinum for Fallout 3, since I preffered to do the DLC content first and latter do the search for what I need for Platinum (2 or 3 Behemoths, not even sure... and 7 Bubbleheads, that are in places that I don't really need to go unless I want them...)

Edit: Micro update... Just add Star Oceans and Heavy Rain (only thing I played last weekend, thinking in finishing Fallout 3 next weekend...)

Edit 2: Some updates, since this is already the 16th and there's no update, but also because the MMOS card auto updated himself... and I'm getting closer to level 12... maybe getting Heavy Rain platinum next weekend if I convince myself to stop playing FF XIII for 2 or 3 hours... Fallout 3 will be in standby until I finish FF XIII story or a bit more then that (up to 1st week of April probably), only missing 2 DLC quests for 100% though.

Last edited:
Hi all, please get your updates in by 4th of March. Will be updating the Leaderboard then.

GTP_ENERGIYA - Just because you lack platinums doesn't mean any less effort on your part as you need to get even more trophies to make up for the platinums you miss.

Updated post Borderlands

ps3trophiesborderlands.jpg

I played, enjoyed, and finished Borderlands. The attached image indicates that my progress is only at 64%, but I finished the game as it came on the disc, and I don't know if I'll bother to buy any of the three presently available DLCs.

I suppose the same thing applies to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, since I finished the game on the disc, and I do not intend to buy whatever DLC may be available for this game. I'm old, and I do not enjoy online play, which I believe this is mostly about.

Be happy to help you out. Two things you would need to be familiar with.
1. Microsoft excel
2. Ever made a web page? Even in a program like front page would be fine.

If you do seriously want to take over. Drop me a PM and happy to run you through it all. The hardest thing of all really is just working out your trophy level and percentage in instances like yours where you have two accounts.

Be happy to help you out. Two things you would need to be familiar with.
1. Microsoft excel
2. Ever made a web page? Even in a program like front page would be fine.

If you do seriously want to take over. Drop me a PM and happy to run you through it all. The hardest thing of all really is just working out your trophy level and percentage in instances like yours where you have two accounts.

No i'm not familiar with Microsoft excel & i never made a web page. Like i said before i'm useless with a computer, but really good playing games.

Last edited:
The Leaderboard has reopened. Not much has changed on how to participate, the website has had an make-over for technical reasons. I hope you will enjoy it and i would like to thank John for starting this great thread in the first place and his help so far with the restart.
Enjoy!

-- New Start Post.

GTPlanet PlayStation3 Trophy Leaderboard

This thread is here to allow everyone to compare their trophy level and number of trophies amongst fellow GTP'ers. Not everyone on GTP is on your friend list and there seems to not be any kind of global ranking system or way to compare trophy levels with anyone outside your friend list.
Now you can also browse game-leaderboards & game-information, see your level/trophy history on your personal profile page with your own game-leaderboard.

In order to enter you just need to do the following:

1. Your playstation trophy information via http://ps3trophycard.com/
2. Your individual game percentages.
^ If you have a platinum trophy for that game don't forget to add a P after the percentage.
^ For maintenance reasons, if possible, highlight changed game percentages at update.
3. OPTIONAL: Your official playstation portable id card via https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psn/mypsn/myportableid/

Games:

Ferrari Challenge - 100% P (platinumed)
Deadspace - 65% (changed)
Fallout 3 - 30%
You can view this information in the Trophy Collection sub menu (under game) on your Playstation 3 or via the Playstation website for your region.

Small rule change here, you can post as much as you want to chat about anything related but only one post with update information, which you may edit until i post a message with 'UPDATE in progress'.
When the update is in progress you may post a new update post. The update will then be online within a few days.

The leaderboard will be updated Monthly (normally first weekend of every month). Maybe in the future more often.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW LEADERBOARD

Any question can be directed to me (F1KimiFreak) in this thread or pm.

-- Next Update Information

So next update will be about the weekend of 5 june.
To clear things up. The new website will have the information copied from the old. Only updates posted after this post will be updated.

Since this is the first update on the new website, mistakes are more frequent now, if you find an mistake please post it here in this thread or pm it to me.

Last edited:
I havent posted for about a year in here so here it is all from scratch.

Modern Warfare 2 - 52%
GTA IV - 23% overall
[*]The lost and damned - 20%
[*]The Ballad of Gay Tony 60%
Dirt 2 - 22%
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 8%
Midnight Club Los Angeles - 11%
Call of Duty World at War - 4%
Need For Speed Shift - 10%
Worms - 33%
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection - 23%
Burnout Paradise - 23%
Killzone 2 - 0%
Little Big Planet - 19%
Farcry 2 - 4%

Glad to see this up and running as some friendly competition is always fun. Special thanks to Loetie for taking on the effort of revamping the website and maintaining it.

Good to see this running again! :)

I will post an update (even though I know I will be getting more trophies until the end of the month..)

Also the site looks really good too.

And now for the update...

Games:
Assassin's Creed 2 - 100% P
Bomberman ULTRA - 100%
Burnout Paradise - 100% P (update)
Cross Edge - 53%
Demon's Souls - 100% P
Disgaea 3 - 38% (old... New, EU version:))
Fallout 3 GotY - 100% P (update)
Final Fantasy XIII - 100% P (update)
Grand Theft Auto IV - 63% (update)
Heavy Rain - 100% P (update)
Hustle Kings - 85%
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos - 100%
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - 100% P
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift - 21%
Overlord II - 100% P
Outrun Online Arcade - 38% (new)
Resonance of Fate - 25% (New)
Star Ocean The Last Hope International - 25% (update)
Street Fighter IV - 26%
Tekken 6 - 100% P
Trash Panic - 0%
Wet - 44%
Wheelman - 100% P
White Knight Chronicles - 0% (new)
Worms - 100%
Zen Pinball - 12%

That's all for now..

Edit: For some odd reason mmos is taking a bit more time to update the default version of the card then the other ones, so...

Also this is just a micro update...

Edit: re-update... and it seams the mmos default card just updates a little slower...

Last edited:
Good to see the positive message 👍

Will the site continue to be updated monthly (roughly)?

Yes, the website will be updated every month, somewhere in the first week most likely to be in a weekend.

Maybe later on it will be possible to update every two weeks, depending on how much time it takes for me to update the records.

--

Gonna post my own update here .... :P not much improvement yet...

UPDATED GAMES:
Midnight Club Los Angeles - 82%
Bejeweled - 38%
Heavy Rain - 32%
Modnation Racers - 18%
Blur - 10%

http://www.loetiekruger.nl/gtplanet/userview.php?u=f1kimifreak

Last edited:

Fallout 3 - 96% P
LittleBigPlanet - 100% P
Need For Speed Undercover - 100% P
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 100% P
Ferrari Challenge - 100% P
Resident Evil 5 - 97% P
Burnout Paradise - 72% P
Flower - 100%
Linger in Shadows - 100%
Noby Noby Boy - 100%
Resistance 2 - 83%
GTA IV - 64%
FIFA 09 - 56%
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe - 45%
Killzone2 - 38%
Warhawk - 9%
Super StarDust HD - 63%
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic - 9%
The Last guy - 8%
Borderlands - 64% P
Uncharted 2:Among Thieves - 73% P
Quantom of Solace - 100% P
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 64% P
GoW Collection: God Of War I - 100% P
GoW Collection: God Of War II - 100% P
Assasin's Creed II - 100% P
inFamous - 100% P
.detuned - 100%
Godfather 2 - 100% P
SuperStars V8 Racing - 100% P
Eat Lead: The return of matt Hazard - 100% P
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - 40%
Bomberman Ultra - 5%
Battlefield 1943 - 100%
FUEL - 100% P
Gunstar Heroes - 100%
Mini Ninjas - 100% P
Modern Warfare 2 - 100% P
NFS Shift - 83% P
Outrun Online Arcade - 100%
Ratchet and Clank CiT - 100% P
SBK - 100% P
Super Car Challenge - 100% P
SuperStars V8: Next Challenge - 100% P
TMNT Turtles in Time - 90%
flOw - 68%

Reminder :dopey:

Every update posted before Friday 3 June 4th June 2010 16.00 (GMT Timezone) will be taken into the update. The website will likely be updated sometime sunday or monday.

So for mainland europe it will be 17.00 ;P
To check time zones > http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE

Battlefield bad company - 64%
Battlefield bad company 2 - 37% ( NEW )
Burnout paradise - 85% PLATINUM ( UPDATE )
Wipeout HD - 20% ( UPDATE )
Battlefield 1943 - 80%
Red faction : Guerrilla - 46%
Linger in shadows - 85% ( UPDATE )
Bionic commando - 57%
SBK 09 -75%
Dead space - 91%
Astro tripper - 90%
Tiger woods PGA tour 10 - 55%
Uncharted : Drakes fortune - 2%
Uncharted : Among thieves - 54%
GTA IV - 55% ( UPDATE )
GTA IV - The lost and damned 80% ( NEW )
GTA IV - The ballard of gay tony 60% ( NEW )
Tomb raider : Underworld - 100% PLATINUM
[PROTOTYPE] - 72%
Wanted : Weapons of fate - 86%
The godfather II - 50%
Killzone 2 - 39%
Need for speed : Undercover - 93%
Need for speed : SHIFT - 100% PLATINUM
Far cry 2 - 51%
Resistance 2 - 48%
Quantum of solace - 61%
High velocity bowling - 28%
TCOR : Assault on dark athena - 20%
Flower - 52% ( UPDATE )
Ferrari challenge - 100% PLATINUM
Supercar challenge - 100% PLATINUM
Mercenaries 2 - 100% PLATINUM
Command & conquer : Red alert 3 - 21%
Bioshock - 46%
Bioshock 2 - 69% ( NEW )
Resident evil 5 - 4%
Tom clancy's HAWX - 64%
Midnight club LA - 16%
Mirrors edge - 26%
FEAR 2 - 32%
FIFA 09 - 28%
Call of duty : World at war - 27%
Inferno pool - 40%
Wheel of fortune - 23%
CRYSTAL DEFENDERS - 5%
Shatter - 33%
Burn zombie burn - 4%
GTI club + Rally cote D'azur - 6%
IL-2 STURMOVIK : Birds of prey - 25%
Dirt 2 - 75%
Assassins creed 2 - 95%
Call of duty classic - 79%
Operation flashpoint : Dragon rising - 80%
Modern warfare 2 - 90%
James cameron's AVATAR - 15%
Batman: Dark asylum - 50%
BAYONETTA - 5%
FALLOUT 3: Game of year edition - 80% ( UPDATE )
Section 8 - 14% ( NEW )
Just cause 2 - 88% ( NEW )
FINAL FANTASY XIII - 33% ( NEW )
Aliens vs predator - 40% ( NEW )
HEAVY RAIN - 70% ( NEW )
Rogue warrior - 35% ( NEW )

PLATINUM - 6
GOLD - 73
SILVER - 275
BRONZE - 1277

TOTAL - 1630

EDITED AMOUNT DUE TO NOT ADDING 1 GAMES TROPHIES

Last edited:
ps3 trophy card was down for maintenance so had to get my information off playstation.com

Level: 15
Percentage: 30%

Batman: Arkham Asylum 100.00% P
BioShock 84.00% P
Burnout™ Paradise 61.00% P
Buzz!™: Quiz TV 100.00% P
Cars: Race-O-Rama 100.00% P
Dead Space™ 100.00% P
EyePet™ 100.00% P
FALLOUT 3 53.00% P
Ferrari Challenge 100.00% P
Flower 100.00%