GTA IV - 40%
Resistance 2 - 100% P
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel - 1%
Rag Doll Kung Fu FOP - 100%
PixelJunk Eden Encore - 88%
Resident Evil 5 - 72% P
Warhawk - 32%
Super Stardust HD - 69%

The most recent game that I played and finished was Final Fantasy XIII. I am not interested in any games that are out at the present time, so I am just biding my time until something interests me.

riatatrophies06052010.jpg

If I actually start playing a game, I stick with it until I finish it properly. The only game on my list that I regret ever starting was the miserable Ferrari Challenge. Even though I thought that it was the worst racing game imaginable, I trudged on and finished it.

Update is gonna be a little bit to late > Update will be online tomorrow evening since some school related presentation work was moved forward to tomorrow so that has been the focus.

If I actually start playing a game, I stick with it until I finish it properly. The only game on my list that I regret ever starting was the miserable Ferrari Challenge. Even though I thought that it was the worst racing game imaginable, I trudged on and finished it.

Heh, I'm EXACTLY the same way. I've gotten to a point where I actually find it difficult to get in a mindset to start a new game, because I know that I will be devoted to it from start to finish.

How was FF13? Is it difficult to Platinum?

Update is gonna be a little bit to late > Update will be online tomorrow evening since some school related presentation work was moved forward to tomorrow so that has been the focus.

No problem.

Heh, I'm EXACTLY the same way. I've gotten to a point where I actually find it difficult to get in a mindset to start a new game, because I know that I will be devoted to it from start to finish.

Hopefully I'm not that way... since I'm working in Resonance of Fate, Star Oceans 4, Disgaea 3 and with a bit of a mix of Blur and Cross Edge (I really need to start playing Cross Edge again...), and I'm not close to any of those Platinum (even though Resonance of Fate will be an easy one, only taking about 100 hours or so..).

As for FFXIII platinum I will not say it's hard, since I don't think it is, and well for an RPG isn't all that time consuming (111 hours for me, I need about this amount of time to finish 100% Fallout 3 too), but it will require some grinding, since 1 of the trophies is for hold every item, weapon and accessory in the game at some point of the game, other then this trophy and the 5 star all missions it's really easy, those 2 can be a bit hard or time consuming.

Trophy Leaderboard is (Semi) UPDATED
http://www.loetiekruger.nl/gtplanet/index.php

Updated: Total Leaderboard Standings, Fixed profile charts.

Still have to do the personal game leaderboards of 4 members:
TigJackson
JPap
GTP_ENERGIYA
Appie
I will do this tomorrow evening.

Also during the update some questions rose above.
@JPap: SBK® Superbike World Championship is this the 2008 version?
@GTP_ENERGIYA: First of all thanks for the clear update/new/platinum info yet i did not see your new level/percentage in your post. So i did not update your level. If you can post your level i can look if i can fit it in this update.

@JPap: SBK® Superbike World Championship is this the 2008 version?

Technically yes. SBK 08 is the EU version though and has no trophies. SBK is the US version and has trophies. Apart from trophies though the games are identical.

@GTP_ENERGIYA: First of all thanks for the clear update/new/platinum info yet i did not see your new level/percentage in your post. So i did not update your level. If you can post your level i can look if i can fit it in this update.

You need to use the excel file I sent you to calculate his level since his trophies are spread over 2 accounts. That is why he only posted his total trophy count.

Last edited:

I actually found the game to be much more time-consuming than actually difficult. Money (Gil) is quite rare through most of the game, and I did not even upgrade a single weapon or accessory until after I finished up the main story line.

The two trophies that took me the most time were the L'Cie Paragon Trophy (Five-Star all 64 Missions) and the Treasure Hunter Trophy. These missions are scattered all over the place, and I had to do a lot of back tracking to find them all. Most of the missions were quite easy, but I had to do some analysis, modify paradigms, and try different strategies on some of the tougher ones.

Obtaining the Treasure Hunter Trophy basically requires one to do a lot of farming for certain Catalysts and lots of Gil. The time that one spends in this endeavor seems to vary quite a bit from player to player. Be prepared to invest approximately 100 hours(+/-) of time to this game in order to earn your Platinum Trophy. I didn't really mind it too much, but I will caution you to not sell any single accessory that you might have found early in the game since you might miss out on this trophy.

I will readily admit that I utilized some valuable online resources that I found to help me better understand various aspects of the game mechanics that I did not fully grasp.

FFXIII is very straight forward now without the wondering all around then talking to a person much later on to continue on with the journey.

I'd give FFXIII a 9.2/10.

Please post your status only once between leaderboard updates and edit that post whenever you feel like updating it, to avoid making the updating harder and more confusing then it already is for F1KimiFreak.

I'm also posting my update (I will probably not play for at least the next 2 weeks, since I have 7 exams during that time, so I don't know how much it will change from my fist update, but then I have a free week after the exams before other 2 weeks to repeat all the exams I failed...)..

Games:
Assassin's Creed 2 - 100% P
Blue Toad - The Mysteries Of Little Riddle - 100% (new)
Blur - 41% (new)

Bomberman ULTRA - 100%
Brain Challenge - 4% (new)
Burnout Paradise - 100% P
Cross Edge - 53%
Demon's Souls (US Version) - 100% P
Demon's Souls (Back Phantom EU version) - 5% (new)
Disgaea 3 - 38%
Fallout 3 GotY - 100% P
Final Fantasy XIII - 100% P
Grand Theft Auto IV - 63%
Heavy Rain - 100% P
Hustle Kings - 52% (update % due to new DLC trophies)
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos - 100%
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - 100% P
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift - 21%
Overlord II - 100% P
Outrun Online Arcade - 38%
Resonance of Fate - 70% (update)
Star Ocean The Last Hope International - 25%
Street Fighter IV - 26%
Tekken 6 - 100% P
Trash Panic - 0%
Wet - 44%
Wheelman - 100% P
White Knight Chronicles - 0%
Worms - 100%
Zen Pinball - 12%

New or updates are in bold.

Also F1KimiFreak I noticed that in my member page there are quite a few games missing (16 games missing from the last update actually), and actually I think it's possible that there are games missing in other persons member pages too, but it's hard to tell, since they have been playing and adding new games since the last update, or didn't posted updates recently.. Still great work putting all this together in the way it is!

Edit: I was hopping to get Trinity Universe, but since I didn't found it I got Demon's Souls (I had plan for a long time now to buy it, more or less in a move to support Nanco for bringing the game to Europe to see if other RPGs start to show up here, and without all this delay...), also my brother got Brain challenge and Blue Toad, so I end up downloading then from his account for free (as I did with all other PSN titles so far...). I was just hopping to get Ressonance of Fate Platinum but I didn't felt like playing it, nor do I feel like playing RPGs at all since I end up spending most of my play time just doing online races in Blur or fighting in Tekken 6 online, since I find it quite nice).

Last edited:
Indeed some games are still missing, forgot to add the games you did not update this time ;)

Maybe i will fix this tonight or otherwise it will be tomorrow.
(Need to do one school thing and watch World Cup Netherlands-Denmark hehe...)

Indeed some games are still missing, forgot to add the games you did not update this time ;)

Maybe i will fix this tonight or otherwise it will be tomorrow.
(Need to do one school thing and watch World Cup Netherlands-Denmark hehe...)

Don't worry to much about that, you can do add them when you do the next update, no need to rush things, and the leaderboard is really looking good, as you said the start would be bound to have some errors, and that was just the 1st update, so it's normal somethings are still missing.

I myself didn't watched a single game so far (not really that interested in nowadays, still I keep track of the scores and the analisys of the games...)

Tell us when we can update our status. I have made level 6. This thread is really getting me more interested in playing more for trophies. I'm starting to like the games I have even more.

Tell us when we can update our status. I have made level 6. This thread is really getting me more interested in playing more for trophies. I'm starting to like the games I have even more.

You can update them whenever you feel like, what I said was to edit the post where you had posted your status, instead of making a new post.

Only do a new post after F1KimiFreak say he did an update like in this post:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3887763#post3878927

Hey Guys

The last update + startup of the data inserts is now 100% done (hopefully without mistakes).

The next update will be Friday 25th of June 2010

Ok here is my update. I know it is a tad late but if you fit it in you do. If not no matter as there isn't much to update anyway. Exams and the grind in Modnation in my persistance to platinum it has slowed my progress down. Exams are over in 3 more days though and I'll have nothing better to do till I find full time work.

Games:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 87% changed
Modnation Racers - 82% changed

Since I will be gone until Thursday, I'd ought to update my statistics to the leaderboard.

capturebr.png

58036792.png

Ok here is my update. I know it is a tad late but if you fit it in you do. If not no matter as there isn't much to update anyway. Exams and the grind in Modnation in my persistance to platinum it has slowed my progress down. Exams are over in 3 more days though and I'll have nothing better to do till I find full time work.

Games:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 87% changed
Modnation Racers - 82% changed

Sort off in the same situation, gonna have to move the update to upcoming friday. Last parts of the school year. So your update will be in definitely. And croooooooow's also. :P

Ok, then I will update the other post too (I'm also in the same situation... but worst is that I failed most of my exams and need to do then again, starting next friday for 1 week, with some days having 2 exams... I really should have studied more...)

Ok, then I will update the other post too (I'm also in the same situation... but worst is that I failed most of my exams and need to do then again, starting next friday for 1 week, with some days having 2 exams... I really should have studied more...)

Best of luck with doing them a 2nd time. It sucks when you fail exams especially if they don't let you do them again. I had 3 exams in 2 days this semester. Was actually delusional by the end from the lack of sleep. I think I somehow have passed them though and hopefully if I did I have finished uni for good :D

Havent updated here in ages!

Full update:

Trophy Level: 12
% Progress: 33
No. Of Platinums: 9
No. Of Golds: 44
No. Of Silvers: 144
No. Of Bronzes: 583
Game Progress:

Blur - 47%
Burnout Paradise - 86% P
Call Of Duty Classic - 100% P
Call Of Duty World At War - 71% P
Colin McRae Dirt 2 - 100% P
Ferrari Challenge - 100% P
FIFA 09 - 44%
GTA 4 - 85%
Killzone 2 - 5%
LittleBigPlanet - 51%
Midnight Club: LA - 64%
Mirror's Edge - 83% P
Modern Warfare 2 - 100% P
NFS Shift - 83% P
NFS Undercover - 93%
Quantum Of Solace - 73%
Resistance 2 - 39%
SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection - 74%
Supercar Challenge - 35%
Uncharted Drakes Fortune - 100% P

Just thought I'd add mine to the list and they can be added to list..well whenever. It'd be easier just for my to post my whole thing again seeming it's changed a bit from my previous (ages ago) update.

Army of TWO: The 40th Day - 16%
Assassins Creed 2 - 81%
Batman Arkham Asylum - 28%
Battlefield 1943 - 90%
Battlefield Bad Company - 42%
Burnout Paradise - 14%
Call of Duty World at War - 31%
DiRT 2 - 97%
FUEL - 17%
Ghost Busters The Game - 40%
Heavy Rain - 55%
Heroes Over Europe - 5%
IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey - 23%
inFamous - 43%
Just Cause 2 - 22%
Little Big Planet - 35%
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - 67%
Midnight Club Los Angeles - 14%
Mirrors Edge - 5%
ModNation Racers - 30%
Motorstorm Pacific Rift - 14%
MX vs ATV Reflex - 38%
Need For Speed: Shift - 32%
Need For Speed: Undercover - 72%
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - 35%
Pure - 20%
Quantum of Solace - 23%
Red Faction: Guerrilla - 26%
Shaun White Snowboarding - 15%
Skate 2 - 30%
Skate 3 - 38%
Supercar Challenge - 25%
Terminator Salvation - 81%
Tom Clancy's Endwar - 4%
Tom Clancy's HAWX - 33%
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 40%
Vancouver 2010 - 17%
Warhawk - 5%
Wheelman - 45%
WipEout HD - 13%

Best of luck with doing them a 2nd time. It sucks when you fail exams especially if they don't let you do them again. I had 3 exams in 2 days this semester. Was actually delusional by the end from the lack of sleep. I think I somehow have passed them though and hopefully if I did I have finished uni for good :D

Then I hope you have indeed passed those!

I'm really having a bad week now (seams like I really failed all my 7 exams, and 2 of them I was almost sure I had passed...), and actually the people that study with me end up getting better grades even though I'm the one explaining things to them... and seams like Monday will be a really nice day (3 exams, 2 of witch at the same time...), the only good news for me this week actually are that a friend of mine actually finished her degree (I have been more or less helping her over the semester with whatever I could, since she is really a great girl... to bad she actually have a boyfriend, but whatever... in some way I also would like to see her less next year, but she decided that she would take a major next year and kind of kept reminding me of that all the semester... and that's also in the same Uni, so I will end up seeing her quite a bit next years...). I do realize I should be more worried by my scores and failures then about her, but in some way is probably something that is actually keeping me of doing something stupid...

Sorry for the confusion about the updating, gonna start with the update saturday (actually today lol) at 18.00 (GMT +1) ;) Great to see so many replies :)

PS: Seems i have passed my exams! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
WEBSITE IS SEMI-UPDATED. Ratings are updated, Game-ratings are coming, but not updated yet.

Speedster502 has climmed a massive amount up and Croooooow finding his way on the chart: http://www.loetiekruger.nl/gtplanet/leaderboard.php

Website Change Log:
- Some HTML-bugs in firefox are fixed.
- Tested website in Firefox and InternetExplorer... :scared: Firefox passed, IE not so much haha.

Last edited:
Back