• 598 comments
card.png

First post here but at least it's a short list:

Dirt 2 95%
Ferrari Challenge 7%
NFS Shift 32%
Burnout Paradise 8%
NFS Undercover 71%

Welcome Opelgt1969! Quality matters over quantity!
Your update will be on the website after the '15th of this month'-update. Which will be a couple of days after the 15th.

--

Leaderboard is updated
Leaderboard is now 100% updated again. No changes in possitions this update.
Also the gameleaderboards are updated.

Some new/changed features:
1. As requested the psn card is back!
2. About 40 boxarts are added this update (mostly from the about 25 new games inserted this update)

Welcome Opelgt1969! Quality matters over quantity!
Your update will be on the website after the '15th of this month'-update. Which will be a couple of days after the 15th.

--

Leaderboard is updated
Leaderboard is now 100% updated again. No changes in possitions this update.
Also the gameleaderboards are updated.

Some new/changed features:
1. As requested the psn card is back!
2. About 40 boxarts are added this update (mostly from the about 25 new games inserted this update)

Quality does matter a lot but I'd like to have
Quantity of "racing" games
Did you notice that all of my games are driving even the bad ones I do own other games

GT3 PS2
GT4 PS2

Box Set
NFS underground 1&2 PS2
NFS most wanted PS2
NFS Prostreet PS2
IHRA PS2
Midnight Club 3 PS2
Nascar 08 PS3
F1CE PS3

I'm not much of a button pusher if I can't use a wheel G25 I'm no good at it (Maybe just too old to push all them buttons) or too stupid to know when and where to do what:dunce:
Oh but I do have World Series POKER 2007 Edition PS2.
As you can tell I've got one of the first PS3's that will play PS2 games I Bought my PS3 because of people (editing) PC games and trying to keep an update PC to play games kept getting costly.

This is a Playstation Trophy leaderboard though so any game with trophies count and for me at least I see it as a way for others to realise there are other quality games out there on the PS3 that people should play outside of Gran Turismo. I made the mistake with the PS2 basically only playing GT3/4. I think I got more worth out of my ps3 this time around though enjoying games outside of just racing.

This is a Playstation Trophy leaderboard though so any game with trophies count and for me at least I see it as a way for others to realise there are other quality games out there on the PS3 that people should play outside of Gran Turismo. I made the mistake with the PS2 basically only playing GT3/4. I think I got more worth out of my ps3 this time around though enjoying games outside of just racing.

I agree 100% with what you said. If you noticed I said I was too old to know what and when to do what in other games I've tried out some of the demos on the PS Store some of them I liked but didn't think many of them were worth $60. It does amaze me to watch "kids" that know what they are doing. By kids I mean a girl I work with keeps two of her friend's kids one 8 one 12 and their xbox360 had to YLOD and I fixed it and took it back to work and watched them play it. Maybe I should try as you said and download the ones I liked from the PS Store that don't cost an arm/leg and 2 toes.

I wouldn't be using PSN to find a game you like. You likely won't find much though Lumines/SSHD are puzzle games that are easy to pick up and play. They do get quite hard to get good at and may not be your thing.

I've found I really enjoy action/adventure games next to racing games. They usually aren't the hardest thing to get used to.

Try out any of the following to start with if you can. They are generally older games so will cost you a lot less than $60 and I don't think will be too bad if you start off playing on easy. I've tried to rank them in terms of difficulty. Top is easiest.

Mini Ninjas
Ratchet and Clank - Tools of destruction
little big planet
Uncharted 1
MGS4 (though this one might not be so easy)

Did you notice that all of my games are driving even the bad ones I do own other games

I see some arcade games , just one or two 'maybe' lesser quality ones.
1. Nfs Undercover: played it on someone else his computer, did not like it
2. Ferrari Challenge: i own this game also, yet it just feels so not finished.
The rest of the games, in mine opinion are good entertaining games. (Dirt2/Burnout and Shift in some strange way also ... despite the terrible bugs)

There should be some more semi-realistic racing games on ps3. 👍

Huuuge update :D

Fallout 3 - 96% P
LittleBigPlanet - 100% P
Need For Speed Undercover - 100% P
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 100% P
Ferrari Challenge - 100% P
Resident Evil 5 - 97% P
Burnout Paradise - 72% P
Flower - 100%
Linger in Shadows - 100%
Noby Noby Boy - 100%
Resistance 2 - 83%
GTA IV - 64%
FIFA 09 - 56%
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe - 45%
Killzone2 - 38%
Warhawk - 9%
Super StarDust HD - 63%
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic - 9%
The Last guy - 8%
Borderlands - 64% P
Uncharted 2:Among Thieves - 73% P
Quantom of Solace - 100% P
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 64% P
GoW Collection: God Of War I - 100% P
GoW Collection: God Of War II - 100% P
Assasin's Creed II - 100% P
inFamous - 100% P
.detuned - 100%
Godfather 2 - 100% P
SuperStars V8 Racing - 100% P
Eat Lead: The return of matt Hazard - 100% P
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - 40%
Bomberman Ultra - 5%
Battlefield 1943 - 100%
FUEL - 100% P
Gunstar Heroes - 100%
Mini Ninjas - 100% P
Modern Warfare 2 - 100% P
NFS Shift - 83% P
Outrun Online Arcade - 100%
Ratchet and Clank CiT - 100% P
SBK - 100% P
Super Car Challenge - 100% P
SuperStars V8: Next Challenge - 100% P
TMNT Turtles in Time - 90%
flOw - 68%
Batman Arkham Asylum - 100& P
SBK 09 - 100% P
Tekken 6 - 100% P
Heavy Rain - 1005 P
God of War III - 100% P
Red Dead Redemption - 85% P
Dragonball Z: Ragin Blast - 27%
Bomberman Ultra - 40%

Nice update Appie!

--

beginning to wonder if ps3trophycard is blocked in the netherlands ... i has so much down time

Level 11,43%
Plats: 3
Golds: 24
Silver: 119
Bronze: 573
Total: 719

Games:
Uncharted 2 - 67% (UPDATE)!
Split/Second - 5% (NEW)!
Ferrari Challenge - 60% (UPDATE)!
Sam & Max The Devils Playhouse - 9% (NEW)!
inFAMOUS - 6% (UPDATE)!

1 day left for updates!, Update will start tomorrow in the evening GMT+1

beginning to wonder if ps3trophycard is blocked in the netherlands ... i has so much down time

I somewhat doubt it, it have been down for repair for 3 or 4 days from what I noticed and today I can't even enter the site at all...

Still a new update and a new year begins (the worst way possible, since I had to delivery a junk file in under 24 hours, because someone though it was nice to force us to learn how to work with 2 new programs in under 2 days..)... Anyway my play time will be much less then last month from now on... so here is the update (I'm close to some Platinums or 100% that I could get if I was to play 1 or other game, but I'm kind of tired of them, and started to play WKC, since I didn't even finished the story and have the game since February...).

Games:
Anarchy: Rush Hour - 100% P
Assassin's Creed 2 - 100% P
BlazBlue - Calamity Trigger - 100% P
Blue Toad - The Mysteries Of Little Riddle - 100%
Blur - 88%
Bomberman ULTRA - 100%
Brain Challenge - 9%
Burnout Paradise - 100% P
Cross Edge - 53%
Darksiders - 70% (update)
Demon's Souls (US Version) - 100% P
Demon's Souls (Back Phantom EU version) - 100% P
Disgaea 3 - 94% (update)
Fallout 3 GotY - 100% P
Final Fantasy XIII - 100% P
Flower - 85% (update)
Grand Theft Auto IV - 63%
Heavy Rain - 100% P
Hustle Kings - 52%
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos - 100%
Kick-Ass The Game - 71% (update)
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - 100% P
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift - 21%
Overlord II - 100% P
Outrun Online Arcade - 38%
Puzzle Chronicles - 60%
Resonance of Fate - 100% P
Star Ocean The Last Hope International - 50%
Street Fighter IV - 43%
Tekken 6 - 100% P
Trash Panic - 0%
Wet - 44%
Wheelman - 100% P
White Knight Chronicles - 4% (update)
Worms - 100%
Zen Pinball - 9%

And I'm sorry for being so picky with the site but from time to time I look at somethings and find some little errors there...

1st - a micro thing, but the sentence "It will be released in Europe on June 25, 2010, published by Namco Bandai" should be updated...

2nd - Flower doesn't have a Platinum but you listed as if J-PaP have platinum in it...

3rd - There are 2 profiles for Prototype (game), in the games list...

As I said they are all minor things, and I'm truly sorry for being so picky :indiff:

Edit: Well there's no MMOS card, but there's still the US PS3 page (it doesn't list Kick-Ass and SO4 from my game list)

What is a junk file? :boggled:

Indeed some minor things, but they are things.

1st - Which game?
2nd - Will be changed this update (This does not count on his profile amount of platinums, the game platinums and profile total are not linked)
3rd - Will also be changed this update, added the game twice ...

What is a junk file? :boggled:

Indeed some minor things, but they are things.

1st - Which game?
2nd - Will be changed this update (This does not count on his profile amount of platinums, the game platinums and profile total are not linked)
3rd - Will also be changed this update, added the game twice ...

A junk file as the name implies is a file that is meant to be nothing (I'm in a chemistry major, not informatics...), they wanted a file 100+ pages long filled with junk, plus images, links to sites, sketch from molecules (done with a ChemSketch, a program to do those), a bibliography done using random citations (using endnote wed), some graphics and tables and a index divided in chapters and sub-chapters... so just a bit pile of junk with 1 or 2 other things in it... just to show us the limitations of word and how useless the word is in some regards when doing a scientific file, as well as to teach us how to work with ChemSketch and Endnote web (they should have done this 1 year ago...).

And the game is Demon's Souls, sorry I forgot to point that out, there's other thing about that game, the publishers are 3 (as you mention in the detailed info, but in the list where you see all games, it shows only Nanco and Sony, Atlus is missing there).

Success with that assignment! Two new computer programs at one time ... bad planning indeed from them.

About the publishers, i do not want to make it that informationfield too long, so i will keep it at 2 companies at the moment. As most of the time the information text has the whole story ;)
Also about the information text, it will be put on the gamepage at the moment it is inserted in the database (information from wikipedia), i will not make a promise to keep that up2date, for obvious time consumption reasons when the library of games grows.

Last edited:
Thanks, it was kind of hard, but was able to learn the basics, I will learn how to really work with it latter when I really need them...

I see why you keep only 2 of them, as for the game info, ya with a lot of games it's hard to keep it update, since there's DLC for a lot of games coming out and already released, so it's understandable that you only put the text once.

And you already have a lot of work just to keep the leaderboard in order and updated! Keep the good work with the leaderboard!

update is online!

Couple of points: I used the US Playstation Website for the missing information:
@Appie: On the PSN Card there is no level percentage ...
@Han: No profile update data posted? ;)

Also since ps3 trophy card seems dead, maybe its time to replace it... which ones do you guys think is most complete todo so?

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE

Battlefield bad company - 64%
Battlefield bad company 2 - 37%
Burnout paradise - 85% PLATINUM
Wipeout HD - 20%
Battlefield 1943 - 80%
Red faction : Guerrilla - 46%
Linger in shadows - 85%
Bionic commando - 57%
SBK 09 -75%
Dead space - 91%
Astro tripper - 90%
Tiger woods PGA tour 10 - 55%
Uncharted : Drakes fortune - 2%
Uncharted : Among thieves - 54%
GTA IV - 64%
Tomb raider : Underworld - 100% PLATINUM
[PROTOTYPE] - 72%
Wanted : Weapons of fate - 86%
The godfather II - 50%
Killzone 2 - 39%
Need for speed : Undercover - 93%
Need for speed : SHIFT - 100% PLATINUM
Far cry 2 - 51%
Resistance 2 - 48%
Quantum of solace - 61%
High velocity bowling - 28%
TCOR : Assault on dark athena - 20%
Flower - 52%
Ferrari challenge - 100% PLATINUM
Supercar challenge - 100% PLATINUM
Mercenaries 2 - 100% PLATINUM
Command & conquer : Red alert 3 - 21%
Bioshock - 46%
Bioshock 2 - 69%
Resident evil 5 - 4%
Tom clancy's HAWX - 64%
Midnight club LA - 16%
Mirrors edge - 26%
FEAR 2 - 32%
FIFA 09 - 28%
Call of duty : World at war - 27%
Inferno pool - 40%
Wheel of fortune - 23%
CRYSTAL DEFENDERS - 5%
Shatter - 33%
Burn zombie burn - 4%
GTI club + Rally cote D'azur - 6%
IL-2 STURMOVIK : Birds of prey - 25%
Dirt 2 - 75%
Assassins creed 2 - 95%
Call of duty classic - 100% PLATINUM ( UPDATE )
Operation flashpoint : Dragon rising - 80%
Modern warfare 2 - 90%
James cameron's AVATAR - 15%
Batman: Dark asylum - 50%
BAYONETTA - 5%
FALLOUT 3: Game of year edition - 80%
Section 8 - 14%
Just cause 2 - 100% PLATINUM
Soldner-X: HIMMELSSTURMER - 9%
Soldner-X 2: FINAL PROTOTYPE - 47%
FINAL FANTAST XIII - 33%
Aliens vs Predator - 40%
HEAVY RAIN - 70%
Rogue warrior - 35%
Infamous - 66%
God of war - 87%
God of war II - 80%
Red dead redemption - 52%

PLATINUM - 8
GOLD - 84
SILVER - 310
BRONZE - 1382

TOTAL - 1783

Last edited:
@Han: No profile update data posted? ;)

Also since ps3 trophy card seems dead, maybe its time to replace it... which ones do you guys think is most complete todo so?

I'm feeling like an idiot, but I don't understand your question... I posted my profile update, when I posted the 3 little mistakes (the list of games there, with the updates in bold)... or am I missing something?

As for a alternative to the other site, I only see 2 and none of them is actually that accurate, since they are missing some game in both... they are:

The US PS site:
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Han_the_Dragon

And the www.yourgamercards.net:

The only problem is that the yourgamercards.net seam to be using the PS US site as a reference, and as such, the games that don't appear in the PS US site also don't appear in the yourgamerscards.net list of games when seeing the profile in their site)... still the yourgamercards, do look much better then the PS US cards...

Conclusion the best place to verify the individual game % would be the EU PS sites, the problem is that those are private pages (the only way to show them, is like some of the persons here do, that is print screen and post as a picture of the page...), Sony really need to take a look in the PS US site, since it's really missing info (or put the EU trophy game page available for others to see...)

PS: I got 1 more Prinny... trophy that's why the count is different from the one before the update.

You did post a link to your PS account (with info) but not in the thread via gamecard/text ... doesnt really matter anyways! ;)

yourgamercards seems to be good alternative indeed.

PS: I got 1 more Prinny... trophy that's why the count is different from the one before the update.

I cant figure out what your trying to say... (maybe my brain has stopped working :P finally hehe )

You did post a link to your PS account (with info) but not in the thread via gamecard/text ... doesnt really matter anyways! ;)

yourgamercards seems to be good alternative indeed.

I cant figure out what your trying to say... (maybe my brain has stopped working :P finally hehe )

ok, I did posted one because the MMOS was down, but completely forgot to post the level and trophy info... and you missed 2 game updates (Flower and Darksiders I think)...

As for that last line, it's a lame attempt of a joke... when you posted the update the trophy total was 1165, but now that card shows 1166 (because I got 1 more trophy in Disgaea 3, and all the trophy images of that game except the Platinum are a statue of a Prinny...), I know it's lame, but after spending 8 hours trying to find 2 Pirates, this is what happens... and I still need to find 1 more to get my Platinum :(

B0E5057FEB329E07BA304F22BAEAEC102A882EF3.PNG

That's the Prinny in question...

Yep i did miss the updates, even though you perfectly written them down with an edit sign ... :| sloppy from my side, they are updated now ;)

Pirate finding for the lose! ... is it such a trophy as the feather trophy in Assasins creed 2? (hate those kind of trophies...). Actually did not know what a prinny was until now :) Games with all the same trohpy images, lazy developers.

Yep i did miss the updates, even though you perfectly written them down with an edit sign ... :| sloppy from my side, they are updated now ;)

Pirate finding for the lose! ... is it such a trophy as the feather trophy in Assasins creed 2? (hate those kind of trophies...). Actually did not know what a prinny was until now :) Games with all the same trohpy images, lazy developers.

Prinnies are 1 of the mascot of the series... And the trophy isn't like the Feathers in Assassin's Creed, the Pirates are random encounters in some places of the game, the thing is the one I'm missing is the strongest one and also the rarest one (they can be encountered multiple times), and there's a trophy for killing each of the different pirates (as well as finding 3 other things that are also random)... really the difficulty of this platinum is almost 0 except a little bit of grinding to get good status and then a lot of grinding to find those things (putting it in an insane level...). I hate trophies for getting random stuff, specially when it's things with low probabilities (same goes to Demon's Souls and the Pure Bladestone, but I was lucky enough to get 1 to drop after 2 hours in the US server and 1 after 6 hours in the EU server...)

... trying to platinum ferrari challenge, last 4 arcade races ... so far tried it two times but on infineon raceway the gamecrashes, somewhere a yellow appeareas and then you drop from first to second place ... but the leader is not on the circuit and the race will continue forever ... soooo irritating that i needed to write it up haha. :grumpy::ouch::banghead:

Restart arcade mode using a different car. Ideally the F333. That should lead to easy races and fix your problem.. If you are already using the F333 (which is the easiest car to use on the higher difficulties) you can try another car or just start a new game save specific for arcade mode.

ah was using the FXX at the moment ... but winning is not really the problem :P The bug is the problem since it makes it impossible to finish the race as the leader never finishes ... but been problem whole game on that track, just need luck that the bug does not occur :|

EDIT: Did it! w00t...

Last edited:
^ Congrats, got Platinum?

I'm currently thinking in getting the Ferrari The Race Experience, if it turns out better then Ferrari Challenge (I owned it before getting internet for my PS3, and didn't liked the carrear mode, nor the overall game, since I'm not exactly a Ferrari fan... but if the carrear mode is more appealing then the Ferrari Challenge one, then I will probably buy it).

And as I'm now, I'm avoiding to buy games (Trinity Universe, Fallout NV and Atelier Rorana will have to wait, since I know it would be a wast to buy any of them now, since I'm really killing for GT5 now, and know that as soon as I get GT5 I will not need other game for a long time... still I will play other games, since I think my brother will get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood at release..).

And I'm here to do my update... Disgaea 3 Platinum :) after 10 hours of search for 1 pirate :(

Also Sports Champions is the proof I should do more exercise... not that I'm fat, but I should work out more, since after 6 or 7 hours of playing it I end up with my arms really tired and a bit sored... still great game.

Update:

Games (news and updates in Red):
Anarchy: Rush Hour - 100% P
Assassin's Creed 2 - 100% P
BlazBlue - Calamity Trigger - 100% P
Blue Toad - The Mysteries Of Little Riddle - 100%
Blur - 88%
Bomberman ULTRA - 100%
Brain Challenge - 9%
Burnout Paradise - 100% P
Cross Edge - 53%
Darksiders - 70%
Demon's Souls (US Version) - 100% P
Demon's Souls (Back Phantom EU version) - 100% P
Disgaea 3 - 100% P (update)
Fallout 3 GotY - 100% P
Final Fantasy XIII - 100% P
Flower - 90% (update)
Grand Theft Auto IV - 63%
Heavy Rain - 100% P
Hustle Kings - 52%
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos - 100%
Kick-Ass The Game - 71%
Midnight Club: Los Angeles - 100% P
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift - 21%
Overlord II - 100% P
Outrun Online Arcade - 38%
Puzzle Chronicles - 60%
Resonance of Fate - 100% P
Sports Champions - 21% (New)
Star Ocean The Last Hope International - 50%
Street Fighter IV - 43%
Tekken 6 - 100% P
Trash Panic - 0%
Wet - 44%
Wheelman - 100% P
White Knight Chronicles - 5% (update)
Worms - 100%
Zen Pinball - 9%

Also note that Sports Champions, Kick-Ass and Star Oceans 4 aren't currently appearing in the list of games in the US playstation site nor in yourgamerscard.net

Tomorrow is update day, so +/- 24 hours left...

GTP_F1KimiFreak.png

Level: 11,97%
Plat: 4
Gold: 27
Silver: 123
Bronze: 607
Total: 761

NEWGAMES:
Flight Control HD - 52% (NEW)
Mahjong Tales Ancient Wisdom - 0% (NEW)
F1 2010 - 28% (NEW)
My Aquarium - 0% (NEW ....)
Inferno Pool - 10% (NEW)
Anarchy: Rush Hour - 1% (NEW)

UPDATEDGAMES:
Ferrari Challenge - 100% PLATINUM (UPDATE)

Last edited:
Update
Level 5,52%
Plat: 1
Gold: 7
Silver: 20
Bronze: 122
Total: 150

Burnout Paradise 28%
Dirt 2 100%
Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli 7%
Need For Speed Shift 32%