Poll:Favorite Top Gear presenter

Who is your favorite Top Gear presenter.

• Total voters
Bugger, I clicked Richard Hammond in a hurry when I meant to go for James May!

Tom
I'd change your vote for you but as it's a public poll, it looks very odd when you have 5 voters and 6 votes and 4 voters and 3 votes. :irked:

TB
I'd change your vote for you but as it's a public poll, it looks very odd when you have 5 voters and 6 votes and 4 voters and 3 votes. :irked:

Is there anything I can do? Sorry for my stupidity but this is my first poll.

Easy choice. Captain Sense of Direction.

Tom

tumblr_lndrjmTzz21qjirrjo1_400.gif

James just gets my vote as I like him slightly more than the other 2.

I love them all though.

I voted for all of them. Not because I'm indecisive, but because I think it is the bond between them that works best. You switch any one of them out and it just wouldn't work the same.

I'd say James is the best due to the great lines he comes out with, then Jeremy as he can be funny most of the time.

Ever since Hammond's accident, him and his hair have become FAR too annoying.

And The Stig is just The Stig.

Hammond's annoying, Clarkson is an arse and May is the complete opposite of Clarkson. So May.

Last edited:
Honestly, none of them. They're characters. Parodies of themselves. And not very good nor subtle ones.

James and Jeremy are funny and interesting away from Top Gear. Scriptchard is not.

This is my irrefutable opinion.

They're all good, or at least they were all good until it went from being a scripted show with lots of ad-libbing/off the cuff/real 'incidents' to the whole damn thing being scripted, jokes and segments included.

As some have said above Richard is worst, he can not act and I just cringe whenever he tries to.

I love Richard, actually, as he seems to be able to relax and have the most fun of the three. Jeremy is way too competitive and is often slightly offensive, while James comes in a close second behind Hammond for his amusing wit and the fact that he's so easy to laugh at.

Hammond when he's being natural is fine, it's when he goes into actor mode pretending not to know who Ray Winstone is that he's annoying.

It's weird that North Americans generally like Hammond. Maybe the fact that he's an all round presenter, or at least tries to be, and his tacky interests fit in with that TV culture better.

Over here, Scriptchard "not ****ing funny" Hammond is a bit of a Piers Morgan.

Both James and Clarkson,i'm fine with Hammond he does have his moments. To be honest I'm easily entertained by Jeremy's voice I laughed hard at for example when he was playing tennis and it struck him in the face which prompted the "ohhhhh in the face" which in his voice I found rather funny.

Over here, Scriptchard "not ****ing funny" Hammond is a bit of a Piers Morgan.

At least he isn't a former editor of the Mirror. :lol:

BTW, I voted for James May.

It's between May, and Clarkson. They're complete opposites which in the show, even when scripted sort of play off each other. But because May is wittier, I'd have to say James.

I voted The Stig.
He's not a presenter as such but at lest he can drive.:D
Clarkson is an idiot but funny,May is...May and Hammond is becoming more and more annoying every time I see him.

Latest Posts

Back