Possible 'confirmation' of NFS Underground 3?

• Thread starter billyhas
  • 648 comments
I doubt its a typo. How do you typo a picture?

Also, how is that any kind of news source that you would believe? There is absolutely nothing on the page.
Ok so it's fake. But ANYWAY, big reveal should be at 18:00 GMT!

Did any of you guys bother reading anything in that link? :lol:

NFSU2 and even has a picture of NSFU2.
I saw the picture but I figured they put it there because it was related or something. Why did I even comment on it? :lol: Yea I reacted too fast and I feel stupid now....

Last edited:
No its probably real, and that NFS:U2 is getting rehashed and released exactly like it looks on that picture.:sly:

Source: That very believable article.
Ok, maybe I was an idiot for posting that and not reading it first.

The one thing I really hope for is a better map.

Here's NFSU2's.
nfsumaps.jpg

Here's Most Wanted's

93a31309_vbattach29530.jpeg

Hot Pursuit 2010's

nfs-hot-pursuit-secreast-county-map-download.jpg

and Most wanted 2012's

need-for-speed-most-wanted-2012-speed-cameras-map-646x419.jpg

They may of gotten bigger, but they've lost the complexity imo. The last few have been about Hyper cars, which explains the wide open roads, but I've missed the old cities and numerous streets from before.

The one thing I really hope for is a better map.

Here's NFSU2's.
attachment.php

Here's Most Wanted's

93a31309_vbattach29530.jpeg

Hot Pursuit 2010's

nfs-hot-pursuit-secreast-county-map-download.jpg

and Most wanted 2012's

need-for-speed-most-wanted-2012-speed-cameras-map-646x419.jpg

They may of gotten bigger, but they've lost the complexity imo. The last few have been about Hyper cars, which explains the wide open roads, but I've missed the old cities and numerous streets from before.
I know. A map like this could do it.
008-Need+For+Speed+Underground-2-comeforgames.blogspot.com.jpg

7drHiqr.gif

^ Someone had to post it
Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground.Please Be Underground.Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground. Please Be Underground.

If there isn't any sort of easter eggs to NFSU/2/Most Wanted with Eddie and the Eastsiderz or the M3, or Cross I'll be highly disappointed.

If there isn't any sort of easter eggs to NFSU/2/Most Wanted with Eddie and the Eastsiderz or the M3, or Cross I'll be highly disappointed.
I think there will be, especially considering every picture the NFS FB page has posted in recent weeks has been from the Underground era.

Heading home now. Will be away from the internet for the next half hour so the first 10 minutes of NFS Underground 3 Hype I will miss.

Don't tell me that's all. And btw, the site isn't available anymore for me.

Edit: Nevermind, just read that the trailer comes at 18:00. #hopeforNFSU3

Latest Posts

Back