Possible 'confirmation' of NFS Underground 3?

• Thread starter billyhas
  • 648 comments
No, he crashes and goes to coma, dreams about being a detective named John Tanner and crashes in the coma and goes to coma in a coma.*

References.*
3508872+_6436d8f318b3eb80e98bd7f4ac9c71b3.jpg

So can the car be restored after that crash?
Don't know. It's possible. Would be cool if in U3 you found the wreck of the old M3 early in the story and there was car parts around the map you had to collect to restore it and drive it again!

Edit: The crash itself

Normally when I play Driver SF, I bring my Zonda Cinque then I shift to a big rig and smash it real hard. The only cars that are worth destroying it are supercars especially the Zonda, F1, SLR, Murcielago SV, Gallardo, Corvette ZR1, Bentley Continental, etc.

But the weird part is that the only supercars that spawn in the traffic are RUF CTR Yellowbird, Ford GT, Miura SV, Rapide, and Corvette Z06.

Haha I was just looking through the comments of the Need for Speed post from yesterday (on the German facebook page) and someone said "If it is Underground 3, I'll s h i t my pants". The response from the official page was the s h i t-smiley :D

Normally when I play Driver SF, I bring my Zonda Cinque then I shift to a big rig and smash it real hard. The only cars that are worth destroying it are supercars especially the Zonda, F1, SLR, Murcielago SV, Gallardo, Corvette ZR1, Bentley Continental, etc.

But the weird part is that the only supercars that spawn in the traffic are RUF CTR Yellowbird, Ford GT, Miura SV, Rapide, and Corvette Z06.
I've seen a few Gallardos, Murcielagos and Zondas but they are rare. Weirdly one of the most common cars is the Jaguar XKR.

I think the Cygnet, Challenger, Abarth 500, Camaro are the mosr common.
The modern muscle cars are very common. One of my favourite things to do is drive Tanner's Challenger R/T around and then if I see a police chase, swap to the cop car then quickly back to the Challenger. Then it's a 70's police chase!

Edit: Ok, I think we are getting a little off topic, best to stick to NFS

Back