Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,745 comments
Two new born pony's, two weeks old on this pic.
Took pics of the brown one 20 mins after it was born, the black one I missed:

I don't really like pet clothing unless it looks cool-ish (like the sunglasses on the dog on the last page), and if the pet actually likes it. My dog hates wearing a raincoat that we made for her. So she doesn't get to go for walkies when it's raining... Her loss :P

My lovely dog, Hazel.

I love Hazel, she was a lovely dog, she loved playing with the digger when my dad was working around the property. She also loved swimming in the lake on the neighbor's property, like this

But recently, she got the usual problem for shepherds, and her back legs gave out, it turned out there was more, last night we went out to find her having a seizure. We did everything we could, but in the end. She died, and she was just buried about an hour ago, finding it hard to speak right now, this girl has been here in my family for almost my entire life, I've grown up with this dog, and now she's gone. Never be able to take her to the lake again, or see her jumping at the digger bucket, or digging water out of puddles. Never see her beautiful face again, wagging her tail when she sees us. At least I can feel happy that she's somewhere else now feeling better than ever, and that maybe someday, I'll see her again.

Sorry for your loss, Its always sad when something so innocent like the family dog passes, Hang in there bud. I know it may be a bit early but most people who lose close pets usually buy another pup to fill the gap, might help.

I'd hate to lose one of my pets. And it's sad to know that my cat is getting on now (over 12 years, I think).

Sorry for your loss bro :(

That reminds me of the 3 birds I've had in my life: Toño I, Toño II and Lucas...

Toño I & II were some kind of finches and Lucas was a Parrot... though losses... :(

I have a canary called Hanz right know... and he's Joy's big bro (the cute pinscher doberman I presented you last page) I'll post a pic of him tomorrow, promise ;)

Really sad to hear about you losing her. She looked like she had a good life, and enjoyed being with you and your family. Be happy for the time you two had..

Thanks guys, it's good to know you guys care, or just make it seem like you care ;). And here are my two still living dogs, who seem sad about their loss

Willow

Kenny

He's killing Ernie

I'm very sorry for your loss bud, but as someone said, shee seemed to have a plentiful, fun life with you and your family. I can't think of a better envoroment for a dog than a farm! At least you have the other two (awesome both btw, I really like the black and white one) to keep yoou company while you cope with your loss. Hang tight.

Sorry for your loss, Its always sad when something so innocent like the family dog passes, Hang in there bud. I know it may be a bit early but most people who lose close pets usually buy another pup to fill the gap, might help.

I agree! Hang out with the other 2 nice dogs (1st one seems pretty cool) and if possible buy a new puppy:D! Theres nothing like a new dog:tup:!

Thanks mate :cheers:

Willow is lovely, he is also mad, and barks at every single thing that moves, cars (thank god not much come by), cats, birds... Leaves, trees, sticks, people, things out of the ordinary... And things that are ordinary, etc. But still, Kenny and Willow are lovely dogs. But the family decided not to get more dogs, or if they do, get a small one like Kenny, when I get a house I'll have a few dogs. More dogs than bones... Okay then, maybe not that much.

UKoQi.jpg

Dogs > Cats. :)

Cat > Dogs x100000000000?
Afterall, they clean themselves and find an appropriate place to dump their bowels :P.

Cat > Dogs x100000000000?
Afterall, they clean themselves and find an appropriate place to dump their bowels :P.

You still have to clean it inside your house! :P
Unlike Dogs they go outside! $Bags < $$$$$Kitty Litter! :D

My little guy before one of his many haircuts. When his hair grows out, he has a little mohawk thing going on, like in this picture.:)👍

Back