Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,745 comments
4619724873_44c16a3842_o.jpg

443151268005cab26efdb.jpg

I also have 3 more cats and a dog !! Ill update pics later these are the only one I have right now !

Ok, finally gonna show off my dog... here she is!
Photos%20Uploaded%2020-May-2010%20089.jpg
and
Photos%20Uploaded%2020-May-2010%20083.jpg

Shiloh's a Two-and-a-half year old Border Collie. A sad story when we got her. We were originally getting a boy, but him, along with most of the litter, died of food poisoning. Shiloh was also very sick as well, but she was the biggest of the pack, and survived.

I also have 3 more cats and a dog !! Ill update pics later these are the only one I have right now !
Wow dude, nice cats but what is more amazing is your photography. I am not sure if in the photography world you arent good but I have always loved that background blur thing. I definitely own a good enough camera (or my parents do) but I have no idea how to even start taking a photo that turns out like that. I could get pretty good shots of my cat if I did :lol:.

ok, here they go, black opossum-like thing is Trapos (which could be translated as "rags" to english), tan marmot-like (altough not so much in here as we just had her hair cut) is Truchis, both are female and both were born in the place we were renting before, so we literally saw them getting born and fell in love with both... so we kept them.

dogsas.jpg

of course, lying where they shouldnt, and Trapos was changing hair, so my couch was gray instead of black.

Not so much a picture but a video.

edit - 03/11/2010

Also a new pic

imagequw.jpg

Last edited:
One of our elderly tenants has had to go into hospital and her Cockatiel had been left unattended for a few days with no regular visitors.

My parents have an African Grey and I know they're very sociable birds. So I offered to look after the bird until the lady was out of hospital, although the children have pretty much asked me to re-home the bird.

So, I'm going to look after Robbie (the old lady chose this name, not me) and see how things go.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Me and My wife's family for the last 12 yrs....

Jack (foreground) and Bailey (behind) At the beach a few years ago:

Jack checking out a fly earlier this year:

Luna and Niña back in July
picture.php

Still loving eachother in November
picture.php

RIP my Sweet Boo Boo she passed away last night 12/6/2010 :(
picture.php

______
Why can't I post Pics from Flickr??? :confused:

Last edited:
BTW here are some pics of my dog if anyones interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30HBREI0Og

What we got:

2 Chihuahua's, 1 Female 1 Male

1 Lilac Burmese cat, male

2 Axolotl's, yellow & Black

2 Turtles

Will post pics of all of them when i can.

Youtube link is of my male chihuahua humping my mate while were stoned

also a bit of side boob action in the angry chihuahua shot.

Last edited:
Tell me what you notice

Alpacas, Peggy with her baby, Nova, sadly Peggy died recently leaving little Nova alone (Nova's only a few months old)

And this is Chicken, and yes, she only has one eye

Last edited:
Alpacas, Peggy with her baby, Nova, sadly Peggy died recently leaving little Nova alone (Nova's only a few months old)

Nice looking Alpacas, and its a shame she died. What happened? Was Nova atleast weened by that time?

@ PeterJB, Chicken was born with one eye, but she had stuff done to her so she could live

@ SRV2LOW4ME: Peggy died because she ate nightshade, sadly we are still learning how to take care of alpacas and there's no vets that know about alpacas around here. And Nova hasn't been weened yet, he's about 3 months or 4 months now, and it's so sad seeing Nova, he runs up to us whenever he sees us now, I think he wants to know what we did with his mummy. :(

You see that shed behind Peggy with the hay inside, that's where she died :( :(

R.I.P. Peggy

@ SRV2LOW4ME: Peggy died because she ate nightshade, sadly we are still learning how to take care of alpacas and there's no vets that know about alpacas around here. And Nova hasn't been weened yet, he's about 3 months or 4 months now, and it's so sad seeing Nova, he runs up to us whenever he sees us now, I think he wants to know what we did with his mummy. :(

You see that shed behind Peggy with the hay inside, that's where she died :( :(

R.I.P. Peggy

Pretty sad story, but atleast you're learning as you go so you don't make the same mistake twice.

He's probably wondering where his mother went, but also looking for his food/bottle (if thats what you're doing, since you said he wasn't weened). You'll find that he'll start a pretty strong bond with you now that will last a life time, we see it all the time on the farm with animals we have to bottle feed due to complications.

Right now, we have a lamb that was rejected by his mother, so we started bottle feeding every morning and night. His eyes light up and his tail wags whenever he see's us, and whenever we're in the barn, we have a little lamb "shadow" that follows us around wherever we go. Its pretty funny to look over and see my dad and him standing together, looking out at something.

what's nightshade?

Nightshade is a plant that is poisonous I think, all I know is that it kills animals

And SRV2LOW4ME, haha, we have a sheep that follows us as well, but Marty never got abandoned, he's just a dog trapped in a sheep's body in a way

Last edited:
Teach him to sit on command or fetch and you could breed him and market the offspring as the next "in" pet. Non shedding and non barking FTW!

👍 PERFECT!!!!! He already knows how to kick a ball, now. FETCH MARTY, FETCH!!! NOW SIT!!! Now why can't cats be like that.

I'll be rich in no time :sly:

My Rabbit, no it's not a VW!

Hdr pic from i RAW + PS (400D)

normal pic:

400D

Mini horses (here's a goat too, ... somewhere... not on the pic)

lg phone

Mozard duck and friends:

Lg phone + zoom!

And i have 6 more rabbits and there are new rabbits only 2 days old (post later, pic is on other PC)

Latest Posts

Back