Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,745 comments
horde_r35: Aww! He's lovely!
My Nevis is 6 Years Old
Nev looked very similar to your friend's dog when he was younger, luckily, we only had to go about 20 miles to get our dog.

Legendary724: Beautiful moggy you got there! :)

horde_r35: Aww! He's lovely!
My Nevis is 6 Years Old
Nev looked very similar to your friend's dog when he was younger, luckily, we only had to go about 20 miles to get our dog.

Legendary724: Beautiful moggy you got there! :)

Lucky you :)! How much it normally costs in Scotland?

Nevis was actually a rescue dog, we took him in to our household when he was only a puppy. West Highland Terriers usually cost around £400-£1000 (€450-€1120) in Scotland.

my two pitbull / boxer mix pups, Indy and Gracie

250m0qc.jpg

289zz1u.jpg

ayrivs.jpg

That brown boxer/pitbull mix is adorable Brainhulk.

Tyson too tired to try and brave the snow...

dsc06280l.jpg

Tyson gingerly walking out on snow

dsc05784.jpg

Indy has a new friend... Anna:

anna0001.jpg

anna0002.jpg

anna0003.jpg

Anna's a 3/4 year old chocolate labrador bitch. She's come to us from a rescue centre in Wales, having been taken from a puppy farm where she literally was a farm for puppies. Despite this, she's surprisingly well adjusted and, despite some abandonment issues and a dislike of warm temperatures, has instantly slotted in. She's not quite as house-trained as Indy, but she's getting there (she's been here less than 24 hours and already knows to tell us she wants to go outside). Amazingly, she's also starting to get to grips with "play", despite never having seen a toy in her life, but then Indy is rather hard to ignore.

A little work is needed to get her training to Indy's level (which has reached "Golden Girl" status recently), but she's responding to her name and sit and stay gestures/commands. In under a day...

The "buster collar" is there as she was spayed late last week and has managed to drop a stitch already (she may have caught it or chewed it, but either way she's not going to chew the others :D ).

She's not as exuberant, no. But she's certainly strong willed. She's already broken the temporary dog guard, and tried to eat Indy's food after finishing her own last night... Indy was too startled to protest.

Indy's a svelte, part-show, part-working breed and comes in at 27kg/60lb. Anna's a show breed and is underweight at 32kg/70lb. She's going to be a big 'ol girl, and if she learns her playfulness from Indy... :D

All UKGTPers are in for trouble if Anna becomes as playful as Indy... I have mental images of 60kg+ of dogs barging into me at top speed :lol:

Anna does like to be RIGHT by your legs all the time, which isn't great whilst she has a sharp plastic cone on her head...

They be plotting against you.

My dog is amazingly hard to get shots of. She just doen't really stop moving, and will always go to someone coming in the door. And I'm not waiting of her to tire of me to take a shot, because that means holding the camera where she can't get it for quite a long time. :P

(click for large)

My cat Puss, sitting in possibly the most inconvenient location (for me, she doesn't care where she sits... lol). :dopey: Seriously, I turn my laptop on, leave the room for five minutes and when I get back I've got kitty all over my keyboard. :lol:

Reminds me of my gf's laptop and our Min Pin. He thinks its like a warm pad to sleep/walk on whenever you're using it. One night he jumped on it though and thats how my gf found out that laptops and lap dogs don't mix. :lol:

(click for large)

My cat Puss, sitting in possibly the most inconvenient location (for me, she doesn't care where she sits... lol). :dopey: Seriously, I turn my laptop on, leave the room for five minutes and when I get back I've got kitty all over my keyboard. :lol:

Is hse grey or black? My Smokie is grey and has long hair.

My cat does the same stuff and my mum doesnt log off the computer so when he sits on it, the brand new laptop is covered in fur, there is a long line of ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// on any open document and possibly command prompts.

Somehow my cat managed to open Firefox* and the Windows 7 Mobility Center by sitting on the keyboard :lol:

* which was quite convenient, actually.

2 pictures of my cat, one on my laptop and one on mums.

As you can see, my phones camera is rubbish.

Now that he isnt really allowed on he will sit on the hottish battery pack or in front of the air vent. So yes, mine likes the heat.

I dunno, my cat jumped on mine pretty much the instant I turned it on, so it was still cold :lol:

TB
Turn the heat up, Famine! She's nippin' out! :P

My doberman is going through a heat right now which means her nipples have doubled in size recently. I laugh every time she runs and they fly around all over.

Back