Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Edit: Btw, Kent, I love your STI. That year model is definitely my favourite shape. I walk past a current STI sedan every day, and it's just not the same without the LED rear lights and the proportions of the hatch.

glad you like it, I absolutely love the 5 door for practical use and appearance. Really brings out the everyday rally car without being too in your face.
Ive been doing searches all week for good photos and havent found much. I think this thread will become my default picture thread. Mostly iphone or pad pics I hope to doctor through some editing app.

Somewhere in Oregon, heading out to the coast.

oRanw.jpg

Took couple of pics of my old banger :D
Upgraded parking lights and licence plates lights to led.
Pics aren't that good, im not good photographer and i don't have great camera :D

img5496q.jpg

By FINTuneR at 2011-08-15
img5500eu.jpg

By FINTuneR at 2011-08-15

Rare? They've sold a fair few, I've seen plenty out and about in that colour and as far as I'm aware they're still readily available in that colour! Mod Blue and Punk Grey are rare colours, I've only ever seen 2 of each and there are very very few registered on Fiat Forum. In fact you don't see many of the original 'retro' solid paints about anymore which is a shame.

When I said rare, what I ment to say was. They don't make that colour no more. They changed it to a Sky Blue which can be found on the Fiat 500 Twinair.

Pendulum
Just one picture of my Fiat 500 in the now rare color New Orleans Blue. Will be posting more pics soon

Haha I saw one of those on the highway yesterday in the US in Red pretty good looking cars :)

Yeah i know but i don't own one :indiff:
Maybe someday i buy a tripod AND good camera.

Even the world's crappiest camera can take decent pictures. Just use anything flat and at the height you need, set your camera on it, activate the delay on the camera for 3 seconds or go and you'll come out with pretty good night pics 👍!

Interesting choice of wheels for a C1, don't think I've seen many non-standard 👍

Thanks, I was originally going to go with a set of meh black ones but decided I wanted something a bit different and a nod towards my love for the Japanese car culture.👍 You should have seen the smile on my face when I saw they fitted perfectly!

disinfected
I love it.

Thank You! :) 👍

I can't believe how far it's come since I bought it last year!

Latest Posts

Back