Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
If I've learned anything from my friends owning them, you should get used to it being there.

You would think so, but that isn't really the case with mine. I have taken very good care of it since i got it nearly 3 years ago. and this time it's only there to get a slight brake issue resolved, the guy that is fixing it has just been very busy lately. the last issue it had was when the original supercharger died (150,000 miles on it), now it has a fully rebuilt oem charger combined with smaller pulleys. that only has 6,000 miles on it.

MSMBrokenHill.jpg

Zenith013
I can't see it. Link appears to be broken.

I'm looking at it in my phone and the pic doesn't show until I actually click on the pic itself. I see this happen alot with the phone browsers.

And by the way, very nice car, Penguin

You would think so, but that isn't really the case with mine. I have taken very good care of it since i got it nearly 3 years ago.
Corrados (esp. the G60) have a bad name because people don't give it the attention it needs. The G-Lader is sensitive to warming up/cooling down and it needs revising from time to time (how often depends on how bad you treat it ;)). Treat it nice and it will treat you nice in return. Most people I know that own one (and I know quite a few) rarely have issues, outside of what you can expect when cars come of age. 👍 It does require more attention than other cars though.

Just got done replacing the shocks and brakes. Added a seat from an Acura MDX. This picture was from when we went to South Dakota this summer.
P6100845.jpg

Here's my baby on a recent, rainy, road trip to St. John's, Newfoundland.

Killing some time in Sydney, Nova Scotia before boarding one of the ferries (seen in the background).
44410987.jpg

St. John's
31755420.jpg

Somewhere about half an hour outside of Heart's Content.
76938367.jpg

Cape Spear, the most easterly point in all of North America. Also the only clear day on my trip before heading back lol.
106zy.jpg

108dx.jpg

I had some classic italian wheels in mind like Campagnolo or BWA, will see.

would love to know how that pic was done!

How was this done, share with us!

250 second exposure at F/5, ISO 320. Used my cellphone as a flashlight to fill in the car, camera on a tripod and remote triggered.

Do you have the RAW image file?

I would love this as a background.

Of course I have the RAW file. I never don't have the RAW. I can edit up a wallpaper size later, what resolution?

Except for the roof rack, I kinda like the looks of it, keep it simple and effective.

Some recent pics of the GTS a few days after a snowfall.
DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

Don't know why the quality is so bad, was taken with a 10mp Sony DSLR. Resized the images with Fotosizer so that could be the cause.

Looks great in the snow. 👍

Kind of depressing when I realize its going to look like that here in a couple of months. :(

Latest Posts

Back