Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
:lol: I'm pretty sure that wing is out of production now, right? It must be a collectors item or something.

I never knew they were carrera rims, I do not like porsche and I got the rims from Bob Jane
You have 2 options.

Own up to the fact that's not your car, which we all know it isn't.

Or carry on and never be trusted or believed here. Ever.

I'm keen to know what size tyres it wears too, not much performance rubber that suits a 23" rim...

Carrera GT rims, brakes and brake calipers by the looks of the pic, how could you not know they're all from a Porsche? Wouldn't that Porsche logo on the centercap sorta give it away? :confused:

I never knew they were carrera rims, I do not like porsche and I got the rims from Bob Jane

Wow, and they just happen to be sitting at the exact same rotation and angle as the Carrera photo. Did you convert the hubs to central wheel locks and fit the Carrera Brakes as well!? :lol:

Its painted by the same stuff as those toy cars were that changed colours when you wet them.

If that isn't photoshop, I'll get down on one knee and serve you a cup of tea.
There's an even bigger giveaway that it's not his car - XxSKYLINER33xX gives his location as Queensland, and the Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads requires that registration plates be shown on the front and back of the car:
By law, your number plates must be legible and easy to see from the front and back of your vehicle (excepting motorbikes and trailers — rear plate only).
So if that really was his car, he wouldn't be driving it anywhere. It would be stuck in the carpark of a Dirty Bird - and judging by the razor wire and cyclone fencing, that is not a place I would want to be leaving my vehicle.
A quick check of the Bob Jane T-Marts website shows that those rims are not stocked by any store in Australia for the rim size you claimed. In fact, of the seven brands of alloys that Bob Jane stocks, none of them supply that particular design in any size.

Last edited:
LOL. How about this - "All 'member car' claims must be submitted with your GTP user name included in the picture, or a video of you and your car".

---my cars are in my signature. :)

I believe this is what's known as trolling. Ignore it and it will go away.;)
I don't think it's trolling. I just thinks he wants everyone to be impressed by "his" car, unaware that the forums are populated by people who know cars inside out and can spot a phony from a mile away.

That said, I can believe that the photo was taken in the carpark of a Dirty Bird, since it's very popular with people who have no taste.

Give this guy a break.
After all he is really busy as creator of GT5

Seriously though, anyone owning a nice GTR will never post 1 single photo in crappy resolution. He would flood the forum with his beauty

^

yeeeaaahhh.jpg

Wow that r34 is quite the claim.

That said, some of you guys have great pics of your cars and it makes me really wanna do the same for my pig sti. Think imma go call the detailer now.

Better still, Dennisch did some digging on your PSN ID, and your date of birth is October 1997, making you 13. Pressed the wrong button did you? those 4 and 7 keys are so close to each other on a Dual Shock 3 controller...

Back