Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
I wonder if there are people who doubt mine...
Kinda doubt it, most people dont lie for the sake of claiming to own a subaru. Just in case, Im going to post a new pic shortly.

I wonder if there are people who doubt mine...
Kinda doubt it, most people dont lie for the sake of claiming to own a subaru. Just in case, Im going to post a new pic shortly.

Make sure it has a paper with GTP and the date on it. :lol:

I did this before being asked. Kinda seems to be standard protocol if you have something of desire.

Or if you want to show off... :sly:

me.jpg

shem
Should I scrawl 'GTP' across my wife's head and then post her picture in the daily babes thread? :sly:

Now you're thinking!

Honestly for the comedic value I beg you to do so.

6146789599_691625476c_z_d.jpg

Its me, compare by profile pic. Hard to mistake that pointy nose and red beard.

Nope still around just trying to enlarge that cig so you can see where I wrote gtp_kent on it. :sly:
btw that beard took so long to photo shop I grew a beard in the process.

Kent
Nope still around just trying to enlarge that cig so you can see where I wrote gtp_kent on it. :sly:
btw that beard took so long to photo shop I grew a beard in the process.

Hahahahaha

The car was my mates. He gave it to me because he is getting an Audi and it would be a great birthday present. The photo was his before he gave it to me. I cannot take more because my iPhone camera and my camera is broken. You guys just accused me of lying before you heard the story.

:lol:

By the way, from the AUP, which you clearly clicked away:

You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Last edited:
XxSKYLINER33xX
The car was my mates. He gave it to me because he is getting an Audi and it would be a great birthday present. The photo was his before he gave it to me. I cannot take more because my iPhone camera and my camera is broken. You guys just accused me of lying before you heard the story.

Don't feel bad :) your not alone :)
Just along with the 5 million R34 owners on the Internet have their cameras broken too :)

Don't feel bad :) your not alone :)
Just along with the 5 million R34 owners on the Internet have their cameras broken too :)
HAHAHAHA very funny.
How long did it take for you to think of that.
Oh and there are 160 Skyline's in my hometown so Skylines are the most popular cars.

HAHAHAHA very funny.
Oh and there are 160 Skyline's in my hometown so Skylines are the most popular cars.

Now we do take the AUP quite seriously here at GT Planet and to be blunt I don't believe that among your family, friends, etc you are unable to find someone with a camera. Hell go out and buy the cheapest phone with one you can find, its still going to cost you less that a tank of fuel for an R34.

Then either post up the proof here (with a card sign with XxSKYLINER33xX on it) and make us all look totally stupid (and then feel free to bask in the glory) or admit you are making this up.

Now here's the rub, you have 24 hours to do one or the other, fail to do so and the AUP will come into force, because we have had too many people try and take us for a ride in regard to cars in the past to just let nonsense like this slide.

Best get to work.

Scaff

HAHAHAHA very funny.

crapometer.gif

You are just digging an even bigger hole for yourself with every reply. Just give it up! The photo has been proven a Photoshop, you have been found out to be just a 13 year old kid, your excuses for not having/not being able to take any more photos are so lame and just classic of someone pretending to own something they don't, being well and truly found out and just spouting anything to try and get out of it.

Plus he had two different stories. One saying he got it off Bob Jane, and another saying that he got it off a rich friend who's getting an Audi...

But I thought the wheels were given to YOU?

Back