Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Back on TOPIC!

6134434076_69fd00cac5_o.jpg

6134436442_4b7a0e59cc_o.jpg

6134436172_ced60409ab_o.jpg

6134436008_d965726d6c_o.jpg

I'm sorry people of America, Europe and where ever you are, I'm sorry I lied to you all.
Are you guys happy now

That wasn't so hard, was it?

What I've learnt from my students: always have a whole credible back up story in place before you even consider telling a lie. Either that or don't lie.

That would be Cairns right?

The town in which the Nissan dealer doesn't have a single used Skyline in stock....

http://www.westcomotors.com.au/used-cars

....it is however home to the only used Skyline for sale that I could find in the whole of North QLD.....

http://www.carsguide.com.au/search/?N=4294962119+463++490+++4294964526&type=cars&rs=bs

....but that's a ropey looking GTS 25T.

You would think with 160 in a town of 151,000 people you would be tripping over them.

Scaff

To be fair (even though he was obviously full of crap) Skylines were sold here locally in huge numbers in R30/R31 versions and then the later imports, I wouldn't be surprised if there was 160 Skylines in Cairns (though where he got that number...) however includes all the AU R31's etc.

Here is a carsales search for Skylines in cairns and have 10 hits, surpisingly no local versions listed
http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...593+900+1468&keywords=&tsrc=allcarhome&Nne=15

Plus you wouldn't really find them in the Nissan dealers here.

Last edited:
Jay
To be fair (even though he was obviously full of crap) Skylines were sold here locally in huge numbers in R30/R31 versions and then the later imports, I wouldn't be surprised if there was 160 Skylines in Cairns (though where he got that number...) however includes all the AU R31's etc.

Here is a carsales search for Skylines in cairns and have 10 hits, surpisingly no local versions listed
http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...593+900+1468&keywords=&tsrc=allcarhome&Nne=15

Plus you wouldn't really find them in the Nissan dealers here.

True, but that actual list would be seven rather than 10 (the V35 and V37 are simply Skyline in name, and certainly not a continuation of the R series of models).

Scaff

True, but that actual list would be seven rather than 10 (the V35 and V37 are simply Skyline in name, and certainly not a continuation of the R series of models).

Scaff

Well, I respectfully disagree. V35, V36 (V37 doesn't exist yet) are Skylines, just like the R series took over from the C series and S series before it (C10, C110, C210, S50 etc). The GT-R continued with the R. Much like the Supra took the A series from the Celica when it branched off.

The R's are just a slice of Skyline history, infact the V series returns back more towards how Skyline were before the R32 came about.

Last edited:
I would love to bomb around the back roads in that thing. I agree with above, I hope it was driven how it looks. 👍

Oh dear.

Retry the photo, and add GTP on a paper to the picture. :lol:

Seriously, is there something in the water?

Oh dear.

Retry the photo, and add GTP on a paper to the picture. :lol:

Seriously, is there something in the water?

If your refering to me I can do this. Would you like anything else written on the paper as well? Maybe a 'to Dennisch, love NapoleonMikey'

Last edited:
NapoleonMikey
If your refering to me I can do this. Would you like anything else written on the paper as well? Maybe a 'to Dennisch, love NapoleonMikey'

Oh, man...you should have just done it, instead of offering to...I'd be in tears by now.

That would be AWESOME!

Not a problem its 7:42 here and colors just sounded so it might be dark out but ill go give it a try. I'll post the results either way but if it comes out bad ill try again in the morning give me like 15 mins.

Last edited:
Sorry about the horrible quality the camera on my blackberry sucks, and it being night doesn't help at all either. But I placed my hat on the car to give something as a recognizable object and my key in another to help the validity of my claim. If this dosnt suffice let me know ill take some pics in the day time tomorrow.

Awesome! You kept your word! Finally a proper claim, with an awesome car, and it isn't a ludicrous claim! 👍

Now go race that puppy. :lol:

Ive been around here long enough to know not to make claims you cant back up. The first chance I get to take this to a track day I will be on it.

Back