Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
No no you guys are all wrong.

He got the car from a friend, he bought the wheels from Bob Jane, but the picture was taken when the car still belonged to his friend. So he bought the exact same wheels from B.J..

To go back ontopic : Old pic of my daily driver. 1991 1.6 Rusty and trusty Golf.
dsc00492rh.jpg

And my girlfriends daily driver, another old pic, 1987 Suzuki Alto Automatic.
dsc00607d.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and there are 160 Skyline's in my hometown so Skylines are the most popular cars.

That would be Cairns right?

The town in which the Nissan dealer doesn't have a single used Skyline in stock....

http://www.westcomotors.com.au/used-cars

....it is however home to the only used Skyline for sale that I could find in the whole of North QLD.....

http://www.carsguide.com.au/search/?N=4294962119+463++490+++4294964526&type=cars&rs=bs

....but that's a ropey looking GTS 25T.

You would think with 160 in a town of 151,000 people you would be tripping over them.

Scaff

The car was my mates. He gave it to me because he is getting an Audi and it would be a great birthday present. The photo was his before he gave it to me. I cannot take more because my iPhone camera and my camera is broken. You guys just accused me of lying before you heard the story.
1) How do you get the rims from a Carrera GT to stay on an R34? Some kind of adapter?

2) I'm sure you have a lot of friends that would love to take a picture of you with your car. Cruise over to their house, pop off a picture or three, post said pictures here. Simples.

I never knew they were carrera rims, I do not like porsche and I got the rims from Bob Jane
Really? Even with THE HONKING GIANT PORSCHE LOGO ON THEM!!
No no you guys are all wrong.

He got the car from a friend, he bought the wheels from Bob Jane, but the picture was taken when the car still belonged to his friend. So he bought the exact same wheels from B.J..

Freind wanted to keep them for his Audi :sly: As we all know Porsche Carrera GT's are easy to come by :sly:

XxSKYLINER33xX
I'm sorry people of America, Europe and where ever you are, I'm sorry I lied to you all.
Are you guys happy now

Hats off for admitting it. As well hopefully you learned something.

Seriously Just be honest. It will get you far.

XxSKYLINER33xX
I'm sorry people of America, Europe and where ever you are, I'm sorry I lied to you all.
Are you guys happy now

Yes, especially since you are the "Creator of GT5"...How could I be angry with you?

We are also going to forward any complaints about the game directly to your inbox. Hope you don't mind...

The staff doesn't reveal things like that, so you must have made it publicly known somewhere else.

Here's a helpful tip, don't lie and bait people, and they won't fight back. Works outside the internet, too.

You lied in a forum that's packed full of challenge-hungry-gamer-junkies...I'm surprised we didn't come up with a complete bio on you...your forgiven, but I wouldn't push it by expecting an apology from anyone...

XxSKYLINER33xX
It was an old PSN id I believe but which one

If you ever put an age on a forum with a similar name. Then that usually is in your public profile.

Rather then trying to find something to "get back at people" just no you are the single source of the issue at hand. You apologized. Now prove that you mean it and let it fade away. Heck you may even get a lucky enough to have a mod clean up the mess if you will.

How you act from here out will tell your character. Be smart.

Just 1 thing, I really didn't like it how you went searching for my age, its kinda my business not yours

Uh you also applied to a drift team on this site and posted your age right there in a public thread (although there you said you were already 14).

XxSKYLINER33xX
Yeah well in a couple of weeks I'm 14 so its better to say I'm 14 then to say I'm 13 and 14 in a couple of

Your like a Ferris Bueller, but one that is not very good at it.

Lol.

My main point was that you openly posted your age on this site as well as others, so don't try to turn this around on us. Nobody wanted to be mean for the hell of it. People here don't want to be lied to.

I never did turn it around on you guys, on my profile I didn't show my age or date of birth on other sites I did. You guys went searching around for my age and I would of happily told you but you didn't so you guys invaded my privacy because you didn't ask.

I never did turn it around on you guys, on my profile I didn't show my age or date of birth on other sites I did. You guys went searching around for my age and I would of happily told you but you didn't so you guys invaded my privacy because you didn't ask.

You can't moan about privacy when you publicly posted information about yourself on the web.

Handy hint - want to keep something private do not post it on the web, if you do then don't moan when people find it and certainly don't then try and claim your privacy has been invaded, because it hasn't.

Scaff

You guys just accused me of lying before you heard the story.
No, you were accused of lying because your story was full of holes. And that was before it started changing:

1) It was demonstrated to be a Photoshopped image.
2) It did not have the appropriate registration plates for your state.
3) The company you claimed to have purchased the rims from does not stock them at all.
4) A search revealed that there was just one Nissan Skyline in your area despite your claim of there being over one hundred and fifty - and that one Skyline was not the same make and model as the one you claimed to own.
5) Your PSN ID revealed that you are just thirteen years old - if you actually owned that car, the monthly insurance payments would probably be more than the GDP of Moldova.

And all of this was worked out by the members of the forum before you started claiming that a friend had simply "given" the car to you and that your camera phone was broken. Even then, you were given every opportunity to come clean, and you refused to take it. All you had to do was own up to lying, or post another picture with a card showing your username in it. Is your camera phone the only camera in Cairns? Even if it was broken, surely you could have found another one. This is not the first time someone has made claims like this, and nor is it the first time we've heard "my camera is broken" when someone is asked to show more proof. Do you take us for fools? This is a forum dedicated to Gran Turismo, so it stands to reason that the people here know and love cars inside out. I'm amazed you actually thought your lies would last more than ten minutes.

I don't know why you lied to us. No doubt you thought we'd be impressed by it all.

I missed out on a good laugh this morning, damn you sleep! :grumpy:

Having been to Cairns it's fair to say that I didn't see this armada of 160 Skylines, it was more like 3 at best that I did see and they were all R33's of some lesser model, definitely not GTR's....

Last edited:
Hey, i'm not mad. This was the greatest humor I've seen on here since I read the thread about why people were banned.

Back