Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
motortrend
There's one from the outside

But I think I would need an interior and/or key shot with the paper because that looks an awful lot like a car park

Nice looking regardless.

Theace37
Would you like interior shot?
Do a YouTube video of you doing 190 on a highway running from the police or I call BS.

I think you guys should call this one a draw. Whether its his car or not, he's obviously got easy enough access to to provide whatever you challenge him with. It's an extremely cool car, let's leave it at that.

What is this proof of exactly? A Lamborghini emblem? Lol.

Btw Sick Skyline Ra1kkoneN.

Thanks. It kind of needs a new front bumper as this one was badly damaged after spinning out and going backwards into the gravel. On the other side I don't feel like replacing it, because I know I will eventually end up in the gravel again.

motortrend
There's one from the outside

But I think I would need an interior and/or key shot with the paper because that looks an awful lot like a car park

And it was typed...suggests PhotoShop?

Theace37
Dude your right I don't really care what ya guys think

Remember, it is not a neccessity to prove anything on the Internet.

Well, after re-reading the AUP, I may stand corrected.

I thought they were his fathers cars? His first post said that I'm sure. And I think that is enough proof; his name on a paper inside the same garage the other pics were taken - which does prove he wasn't telling BS.

Couple shots from tonight.

Honda Pilot:
dsc0003pvh.jpg

Subaru Legacy:
dsc0019fmg.jpg

One of my favorite generations of the Legacy to look at. Looks absolutely awesome with those wheels Pako! :drool:

Thanks, just got them put on today and I have to say, for cheap painted wheels, I really like 'em! Cheap is a relative term of course. :) They weigh 18.3 lbs each and are 18x8.

Back