Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
It's a TVR block (Rover) not a Ford engine, originally a 3.5L V8, then we put a 5.0L in it and now a 5.4L.

All based on the same block.

The rocker covers are missleading. ;)

My dad built the car by the way. :P

Just goes to show that you can't know an engine by looking at it. How those valve covers fit a set or TVR heads I'll never know.

Just goes to show that you can't know an engine by looking at it. How those valve covers fit a set or TVR heads I'll never know.

They have been adapted and barely fit. The plenum is the main give away that it is a rover block.

They have been adapted and barely fit. The plenum is the main give away that it is a rover block.

The fact the distributor wasn't up front made me wonder. 3.5L V8 is PUNY though. Around my area 5.8L-7.5L are the commons with the occasional 5.0.

The fact the distributor wasn't up front made me wonder. 3.5L V8 is PUNY though. Around my area 5.8L-7.5L are the commons with the occasional 5.0.

Yeah when we 1st got it on the road it has 180BHP with the 3.5L...

Now it has close to 500BHP which is a lot when it only weighs around a tonne.

My dads car, not mine but thought i'd post it as you may be interested.

It's a Dax Tojeiro, (AC Cobra Replica) with a 5.4L Supercharged V8 engine. :)

"That's a very nice car you have there, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it"

;)

(Most people probably won't get this though. :()

"That's a very nice car you have there, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it"

;)

(Most people probably won't get this though. :()

Im literally about to take a MKIV around the ring on GT5, so touch the Cobra and it goes straight into a wall.

:lol:

Last edited:
Beautiful cobra Dax! My father would be jealous of your dad. He's been wanting one of those for a long time.

The fact the distributor wasn't up front made me wonder. 3.5L V8 is PUNY though.

Why did you even say you could "tell" it was a "302" or "427" (how does an FE look anything like a small block btw?) when there's an alternator in the way of where a dizzy would be on a Ford? :lol:

Why did you even say you could "tell" it was a "302" or "427" (how does an FE look anything like a small block btw?) when there's an alternator in the way of where a dizzy would be on a Ford? :lol:

Over here there are hardly any FE Cobra replicas, although the 302's are a tad more common. They are mostly Chevy blocks and TVR/Rover blocks,

:lol:

Last edited:
My truck that i've had for several months now
img564editededitededite.jpg

2008 Jeep GC SRT8. Currently has Magnaflow cat back exhaust and K&N cold air intake.

I'm waiting on some parts that i ordered

Kooks Headers, hi flow pipes and cats
DiabloSport Predator engine tune kit
RDP motorsports camshaft

img563u.jpg

Best looking part of my truck

Last edited:
Frostyboys
did thease ever post those exotics he claimed to have?

Yea I did. I have pics of them there is no photo with my psn yet. Sorry that this takes so long but I'm on vacation in cali visiting family. Will be back in a week or so. Then I can get a picture of any part of that car for you.

Dont got a car yet (15) but will be posting some pic's of my dads cars

Lambo gallardo '05
ferrari 308 gts 'no idea wat the year is
BMW m3 conv '07
merc cls 550 amg '05 probably
Ferrari 16M ' year?
lambo aventador ( soon)

Pics coming soon!

Did these pics come?

DaxCobra
Did these pics come?

Pics of the Gallardo, 308, cls and bmw came.

The Ferrari is gone but I have some older pics I can put up.

I never said I could het pics of the other lambo because he doesn't have it yet

Pics of the Gallardo, 308, cls and bmw came.

The Ferrari is gone but I have some older pics I can put up.

I never said I could het pics of the other lambo because he doesn't have it yet

Could you repost them?

Maybe with a piece of paper with your GTP name written on it next to it?

Theace37
Once I get home today I'm uplaoding the pictures with my psn name: Theace37

C

This was from June 19th lol. And you say you're uploading the pictures meaning you already took them so why not just post them? It's been an entire month for what only takes about 2 minutes. I'm not saying you're lying, its just you vanished right after you said you were going to post them.

Last edited:
I love how everyone is so familiar with the internet we simply don't believe anything and assume as much as possible (we just about have to!). :ouch:

That said, it's cool to see so many sporty cars from the members of this video game based forum. 👍

:cheers:

Oh and to the guy who's dad owns the lambos and all that stuff...
No worries, it's just how the net works... I've been a member and served as a mod for years on the GTP but just posting that I bought an Sti was enough to get the good old "pics or it didn't happen." :lol:

Back