Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Okay, now write your username on a piece of paper, hold the paper infront of the camera and take those pictures again and I'll believe you.

Okay, now write your username on a piece of paper, hold the paper infront of the camera and take those pictures again and I'll believe you.

really? its in my garage
and the red car cover is the 308
theres an m3 there 2

but if i need to to shut you guys up, tomorrow i will take a pic of the lambo with me and my PSN name

C

Theace37
really? its in my garage
theres an m3 there 2

but if i need to to shut you guys up, tomorrow i will take a pic of the lambo with me and my PSN name

C

Maybe you not looking at this from others point of view.

Many make claims to own exotics. It is common practice online to take paper. Write username and date on it. Then stake it over shifter or something that ensures non photoshop job.

If you didn't want the attention why post your Dad has said exotics. Btw. I'd hide his plate numbers. ;)

Being the victim of accusations that you don't own said vehicle I can understand his frustration. Then again I don't own a Lamborghini or a Ferrari.

Blackbird.
Being the victim of accusations that you don't own said vehicle I can understand his frustration. Then again I don't own a Lamborghini or a Ferrari.

What were you getting accused of, your Mustang?

Last edited:
Theace37
really? its in my garage
theres an m3 there 2

C

Hahaha!

Don't sign up for a forum then and with less than 50 posts make that sort of claim. You,ay want to use some proper grammar as well or somebody is likely to have a word with you. There are simple rules here, claim to own a nice or rare car then provide a picture with a non photoshopped name in front of it, pretty simple.

This is gonna be brilliant if/when he gets more shots with his username beside/on/in the cars :D

Blackbird.
Being the victim of accusations that you don't own said vehicle I can understand his frustration.

But you can also understand where the doubters come from, this is the Internet, anyone can own those cars.

If he can prove they're his dads cars then he is one lucky bugger.. If not then not many people are going to believe him

But you can also understand where the doubters come from, this is the Internet, anyone can own those cars.

If he can prove they're his dads cars then he is one lucky bugger.. If not then not many people are going to believe him

Well for me not only was it the doubt I owned it, even when it was clear I did I got comments about "mommy and daddy bought it". Which really grinds my gears. Especially when I have worked very hard to earn it.

Blackbird.
Well for me not only was it the doubt I owned it, even when it was clear I did I got comments about "mommy and daddy bought it". Which really grinds my gears. Especially when I have worked very hard to earn it.

That's the Internet for you. To be honest, there's always gonna be doubters. People will believe what they want to believe, stuff em I say lol. You know the truth

Once I get home today I'm uplaoding the pictures with my psn name: Theace37

C

Well I do believe you have a lot of us on the edge of our seats waiting. :rolleyes:

Considering it is now 13 hours after you posted this I won't exactly be holding my breath.

Ownership of a car is a hard thing to prove these days. A username in front of it only really proves you are on good terms with someone who could be renting the car for the weekend. Technically. Though usually I trust anyone who goes to lenths to post a pic with a username out of principle, until a better way of proof is devised.

Ownership of a car is a hard thing to prove these days. A username in front of it only really proves you are on good terms with someone who could be renting the car for the weekend. Technically. Though usually I trust anyone who goes to lenths to post a pic with a username out of principle, until a better way of proof is devised.

As far as the internet goes that's the best you're going to get. Don't really feel like scanning me registration and my transactions to pay the car every month lol. The way I see it if the piece of paper with the username isn't enough then screw it, not worth proving.

Boffin

Photo of the rego papers?? :sly lol

As far as the internet goes that's the best you're going to get. Don't really feel like scanning me registration and my transactions to pay the car every month lol. The way I see it if the piece of paper with the username isn't enough then screw it, not worth proving.

Wasn't calling you out at all. :)

What do you drive anyway, to get so uppity about it all?

Wasn't calling you out at all. :)

What do you drive anyway, to get so uppity about it all?

Nah I wasn't feeling targeted, was just explaining I doubt anyone is going to go that extra mile to prove it's theirs. If they're smart anyway. Then I was just pointing out for me if the piece of paper wasn't enough I wouldn't put more effort to try to prove it.

Yo, Dawgz.

My set of new tail lights have arrived, so the rear-end now looks like a new car (apart from the missing exhaust tips, which I'll fix soon). The old light covers were faded, and had matte-black spray paint on them, so they looked awful. Also bought a brand-new set of new headlights the other night which are due to arrive in a few weeks, so the exterior is really starting to come together. I also replaced the interior lighting with cool LED's. 👍

I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. It's such a photogenic car, so sorry for spamming this thread with more pictures of different angles. I took the front licence plate off for these photos... looks much nicer without them.

P1050953.jpg

P1050957.jpg

I loooooove the new rear lights. :) :

P1050955.jpg

P1050956.jpg

P1050937.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, yeah... I make sure only to drive it when there's cloud-cover. It's awful to drive during the summer, even with the sun blinds. The UV in Australia buuuurns!

Haha, yeah... I make sure only to drive it when there's cloud-cover. It's awful to drive during the summer, even with the sun blinds. The UV in Australia buuuurns!

If that was my car, I could see myself pretending that I'm getting out of an SLR McLaren. Nice car.👍

Nah I wasn't feeling targeted, was just explaining I doubt anyone is going to go that extra mile to prove it's theirs. If they're smart anyway. Then I was just pointing out for me if the piece of paper wasn't enough I wouldn't put more effort to try to prove it.
I'm not sure why would anyone doubt you to begin with. Most of us know you've been here for years by this point & some of us even remember when your dad had the Roush. 👍

Back