Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
fa90da07.jpg

Yo, Dawgz.

My set of new tail lights have arrived, so the rear-end now looks like a new car (apart from the missing exhaust tips, which I'll fix soon). The old light covers were faded, and had matte-black spray paint on them, so they looked awful. Also bought a brand-new set of new headlights the other night which are due to arrive in a few weeks, so the exterior is really starting to come together. I also replaced the interior lighting with cool LED's. 👍

I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. It's such a photogenic car, so sorry for spamming this thread with more pictures of different angles. I took the front licence plate off for these photos... looks much nicer without them.

I loooooove the new rear lights. :) :

Wow that is a very tidy example of a SERA. Love the colour of it.

I sort of know what its like to have the glass roof like that but my car doesn't have any where near as much as that does.

DSC_0119a.jpg

Volvo 940 Classic '98, B230FT turbo intercooler, M90 manual transmission. Surprisingly quick for a brick.

Nah, the 940 is too classy for them, let alone the Classic. On the other hand I also have a 240GL estate '92 (B230F with VX cam, M47) which has this one on the rear seat. :P

herrahirvi.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20120610_00075.jpg

My first vehicle purchase (2nd hand though). 2008 BMW 135i, N54 engine. Only performance extra is an AC Schnitzer exhaust system. Its a massive upgrade from my previous daily driver (1.4 2006 Corsa utility, was my parents though)

307009_463848046959662_63261568_n.jpg

My 2003 Cadillac CTS with the Luxury Sport package. Currently got 112,000 miles on it, with the 3.2L Opel V6. I love this car.

McLaren
I'm not sure why would anyone doubt you to begin with. Most of us know you've been here for years by this point & some of us even remember when your dad had the Roush. 👍

Well thank you, I appreciate that. :)

My dads car, not mine but thought i'd post it as you may be interested.

It's a Dax Tojeiro, (AC Cobra Replica) with a 5.4L Supercharged V8 engine. :)

picture.php

MORE MORE MORE I WANNA SEE MORE

XD

5.4 needs to go however. Most modular engines were never anything to write home about.

CTznOfTime
Finally realizing a long dream of mine:

a brand spankin' new F30 335i with manual transmission
:D

Nice! I was invited by the local BMW dealer to view this model, and it looks NICE! Single turbo, twin scroll, FANTASTIC! 👍 Gets good gas mileage too!

MORE MORE MORE I WANNA SEE MORE

XD

5.4 needs to go however. Most modular engines were never anything to write home about.

The 5.4 was only just fitted.

It's a bespoke engine based on a TVR block.

Supercharged, brings in about 450 -500BHP (Not dyno'd yet)

Will upload more pics. :)

Edit:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Older pictures, back when we had a 5.0L engine...

And before the front wing and stick on number plate. :)

Last pic was with different bumpers, but we took them off and put old ones back on.

302? Isn't that a Mustang engine? :S

I can't tell just by looking at it but that's either a 302 or 427 and I'm guessing the earlier. Ford put 302's in just about everything. Was that engine in that car when it was purchased?

I can't tell just by looking at it but that's either a 302 or 427 and I'm guessing the earlier. Ford put 302's in just about everything. Was that engine in that car when it was purchased?

It's a TVR block (Rover) not a Ford engine, originally a 3.5L V8, then we put a 5.0L in it and now a 5.4L.

All based on the same block.

The rocker covers are missleading. ;)

My dad built the car by the way. :P

Last edited:
Back