Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
I made a quick video of my new exhaust. Racing Beat header and full 2.5" piping. It was all straight through but the drone was killing me so I added a case-style muffler to make it more drivable. It's too much fun revving it to redline, I wish I could drive it every day.

I posted a while ago this very car in production in the factory, it was picked up a month ago now, but I've forgotten to put a picture of it on here :)

Ariel Atom:

Words cannot express how jealous I am. So much in fact, that it hurts.

Awesome ride man. 👍

hey guys, new to the forums, and fairly new to the car world, i own a 93 lexus gs300 with the toyota aristo tail lights, and currently doing the type of work that only cost a coupon in the game.... but here's some pictures!
IMAG0159.jpg

IMG00051-20111224-1611.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

i guess i should also add, 5 speed transmission waiting to be installed as soon as i buy all the needed parts, together with the turbo kit i need to piece together since i already have the turbo itself, and a nice little body kit that's sitting in my basement that hopefully i'll get to install soon, fell in love with mthis car since gran turismo 2, never thought i'd end up with one lol

Cheers. :)

It's brilliant, now i've (finally) driven round it I can see why it's often called the 'mini-Nurburgring'. Definitely going to try and do a proper trackday in something a bit more appropriate at some point. 👍

Nice looking Soarer. I like the wheels.

Mine is the blue one with gold wheels. ;)

7126251635_4c4ef530e6_b.jpg
Judging by your sig its the one on the right. That's my dream car except in black. The body is exactly how I want my one and even the badges in the grille.

These are the only four colors the Mazdaspeed Miata came in:

Black, Titanium, Velocity, Lava

I took this picture at a Mini Meet we had this weekend. Mine is the Silver one.

MSMColors.jpg

Here's my ride! Since my actual car will get made fun of lol

2009 Yamaha YFZ-450R w/ Mods, will do 90mph no problem. I've rolled it a few times and broke one headlight so I decided to take them off.

0921101806.jpg

I would hate to do any work on that Jaguar. I can only assume the first step to chaning the spark plugs is "1: Remove engine"

Oh yes, every Jag I have had has been a real pain to work on, if you need an inch of space you get 1/2 an inch. At least on the E-Type the whole front end tilts forward, fenders and all which makes for much better access. It is a labor of love though, even if I do curse a lot and occasionally through tools around :)

That was my first thought also; it looks dreadful to do anything under the hood. Still cool car though. 👍

I've got, at the moment, a red 1993 Honda del Sol Si.

(I checked with the factory and the one original owner for what it came out as, and it's the SOHC 1.6 125 hp model. With a lot of the 1994 stuff that I believe has been added.)

Unmodified except for a speaker system that has been installed, 78,480 miles. Has A/C, the ...ugly... front fog lights (I will be removing these and may be swapping a later model front bumper), the spoiler, TCS, no LSD, and, of all things, an automatic transmission.

Cost me and my dad $300.

Will post pics when my camera decides to work.

@ StrayShadow: Very nice mustangs! I am trying to talk my wife into his & hers Cobras, she says she doesn't like stripes...I am thinking I can fix that :sly:

Back