Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
Well. The power was out and I went for a cruise one night. I was speeding, but not excessively. About 80km/h in a 60km/h, on that road which is about 1km of back paddock with not a house in sight.

Anyway, since the street lights were out because the power was out, that downhill corner comes up out of no where, I put on my brakes, they didn't lock at first until I started getting to the slope and it must have unweighted the car or something, locked the front wheels and had no steering. No ABS remember.

So it went straight on, piled through that tree, and ended out the other side of the grass. Note that I slid down the grass, not drove down it.

I'm going to buy some new tyres in a few weeks, the ones on now are some no-name brand that are ok in the dry, but have no grip in the wet at all.

Whoa! Can you re-size those please! they must be small enough to suit people with slower connections or smaller resolutions so about 640 x 480 would do just fine, im using the maximum resolution my pc offers and i cant fit those on my screen! :lol:

Whoa! Can you re-size those please! they must be small enough to suit people with slower connections or smaller resolutions so about 640 x 480 would do just fine, im using the maximum resolution my pc offers and i cant fit those on my screen! :lol:
I think you caught the post before I had edited it. The original upload was huge but then I re-uploaded as a resized 320x240. But anyways I changed them to a thumbnail.

Heres my baby (well it was untill it was sold) Spaceframe with Datsun 1200 running gear $3000 spent on motor 750kg. It was built to race on dirt ovals, invited to a dirt track club's fun day first half of day spent at the dragstrip 600m up the road photo taken on way to a blazing :crazy: 19.44 @102 kph

Now that's racing!

So how is it treating you? You got it for a great price barely used at the dealer you work at right?
Yes that is right. It has been an incredible car. I've owned it for a little under 4 months now and it has given me no problems. The area where the car shines the most is in the handling and torque, the car rides so rigid with almost no body roll.

So er, yeah. Theres not much lugage space but it's a goo d daily drivr.👍

Some piktures IO took of my car../
DSCF0154.JPG

styling-01.jpg

Ferrari-Enzo.jpg

this is a joke right... it has to be...i mean... the people who actualy SERIOUSLY try to lie about having a supercar, usualy pull it off more convincingly than this...

I have a soft spot for those 626s. I drove it just once, but what a great little car it was. It was a automatic with 4-banger, but it ran very effortlessly. 👍

Latest Posts

Back